Xbox App on Android not getting notifications

Discus and support Xbox App on Android not getting notifications in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Gargoylz, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Gargoylz
    Gargoylz Guest

I have been having this problem for a long time and it's extremely inconvenient and frustrating! I have some friends in another country. To coordinate play times we send each other messages through Xbox. This SHOULD result in a notification being sent to
    my phone that I got a message. Unfortunately, I get no notifications from the Xbox app. I can keep opening or refreshing the app and see the messages but I never get notifications to let me know I got a message. I have quadruple checked that message notifications
    have been turned on in the app and that the Xbox app notifications are turned on in the phone settings. Does anyone have a fix for this? I get notifications from every other app that is set to receive them. Xbox is the only one that doesn't work

:)

Gargoylz, Feb 9, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: