Xbox App on Android errors

Discus and support Xbox App on Android errors in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, I'm a gamer. I play MCPE occasionally with friends when my brother throws me off the Xbox. But here's the issue. I join their party, and it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TallSpace531, Sep 21, 2018.

1. TallSpace531
    TallSpace531 Guest

Okay, I'm a gamer. I play MCPE occasionally with friends when my brother throws me off the Xbox. But here's the issue. I join their party, and it says "Something went wrong. Please try again later. (Error Code: -1)

Please help me.

:)

TallSpace531, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Pajarito4x20
    Pajarito4x20 Guest
    0x87e107df no support

There are no articles to support the error code "0x87e107df", the reason for this error is the xbox android app is running with no wifi connected to that device. Either turn the app off or the wifi on on that device.

Pajarito4x20, Sep 21, 2018
  3. yangyaofei
    yangyaofei Guest
    can't push music to xbox one with dlna

as i posted ,use android app on push music to xbox with dlna,but when i enable the dlna on app ,the shops on xbox appears and show some errors.

yangyaofei, Sep 21, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey TallSpace531!

There is some very helpful information regarding the error in question on our website under

MCPE app on mobile devices
    . Check it out and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 22, 2018
  5. The app needs some fixing thats all

HyperVenom523, Nov 5, 2018
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  7. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey TallSpace531!

There is some very helpful information regarding the error in question on our website under

MCPE app on mobile devices
    . Check it out and let us know how it goes!
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

The app needs some fixing thats all
  10. EtenN92iTa Win User

I can't sign into my account on Android device

Mistakes

You may experience the following errors or problems while using SmartGlass and Xbox Live staff.

"Sorry, you will need to visit the xbox.com website to optimize the experience on Xbox Live. This app will not function properly on this device."

This error indicates that the Android phone is not able to use the app. For more information, see the app's requirements:

SmartGlass install on an Android phone

Install Xbox Live staff on an Android phone

When you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Android, you receive an error message

In case of problems accessing Xbox SmartGlass:

Make sure you can successfully log on to Xbox.com in a Web browser.

Note: If you have forgotten your account credentials, see Locate the Microsoft account or password.

If you have the correct credentials, but still can not access, try the solutions in Troubleshooting connectivity issues and performance of SmartGlass on mobile devices.

If using the above solutions the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Customer Support.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on Android errors - Similar Threads - App Android errors

2. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  3. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  4. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  5. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  6. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  7. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  8. The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section disappeared from the new Xbox Beta app on Android. Is it an error,...: Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud on android TV box app error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud on android TV box app error: Hi I have an android TV box and when I open the app and on first loading it shows that small info guide where you have to keep clicking next. When I get to the last time to press next and to...
  10. Error in xbox app in android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error in xbox app in android: when some one send message i cant remove his picture expect i restart the phone [img] 81d4a1ed-9769-4d68-b4ee-4f1fe25a9e32