Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update vom 7.5.2022 [PC]

Discus and support Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update vom 7.5.2022 [PC] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Die app is absolut nutzlos geworden seid dem Upgrade, selbst eine Windows neu Installation/FORMAT:C und der Wechsel von Windows 10 auf 11 pro haben... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NicNS, Jun 29, 2022.

1. NicNS
    NicNS Guest

Die app is absolut nutzlos geworden seid dem Upgrade, selbst eine Windows neu Installation/FORMAT:C und der Wechsel von Windows 10 auf 11 pro haben absolut nichts gebracht. Das dieser Fehler besteht kann man auch ganz einfach daran sehen wenn man in die letzten Bewertungen der app schaut.

Also wieso unternimmt MS nichts damit die App nicht einfriert und oder überhaupt irgendwas damit zu machen ist?
    Schließen der app geht nur mit Hilfe des Task Managers, Spiele suchen und installieren geht nicht da diese dauerhaft auf 0% bleiben beim DL und das Netzwerk auch null Auslastung verzeichnet während der Zeit.

Liegt es an der neuen Hardware?

R7 5800X3D
    32gb DDR4 @ 3964mhz CL 16-16-16-36
    EVGA FTW X570
    RX 6800 XT MERC
    OS auf 970 EVO +, 500GB
    Games auf WD_Black SN850, 2TB

***Verschoben von Windows 11 und Apps / Windows Apps***

:)

NicNS, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello NicNS,

Thank you for confirming. Have a wonderful day and happy gaming.
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hallo NicNS,

Vielen Dank für die Bestätigung. Habt einen wundervollen Tag und viel Spaß beim Spielen.
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello NicNS,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are having issues with the Xbox App, and from your post, the application is freezing? Could you please provide me with some additional information about the problem? Also, are you signed up for our Xbox Insider program on the PC? Could you also provide me with the following information?

Open the Game Pass App

1. Click on your profile and select Settings
    2. Click on About
    3. Under Version, could you provide me?
    . The App version

1. Gaming services version
    2. Xbox Game Bar version
    Next, could you please submit a bug for me, and I can have my team look further into this for you. Here is how you can file the bug

Submitting a bug through the Xbox App

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your gamerpic icon
    2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu
    3. Select “Report a problem
    4. Click Give new feedback
    Add [Xbox Forum] in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary. Title your bug [Xbox Forum] Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update [date and time you submitted the bug]

. Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.

1. Category should automatically be selected.
    2. In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.
    3. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread
    Please let me know once you have completed this, and I will connect with my team to investigate the issue.

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
  5. NicNS Win User

Danke , es funktioniert alles wieder.
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, NicNS,

Thank you for the information. I connected with my team, and We are aware that users within Germany are experiencing issues with PC Game Pass. We are currently working on a fix to resolve this problem. I will update this thread once I receive communication from my team that a fix has been released.

Thank you,

[Associate is using a translator application. Please be aware that poor grammar and incorrect syntax may occur]
Thema:

1. Xbox App nutzlos seid dem update vom 7.5.2022 [PC] - Similar Threads - App nutzlos seid

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...