Xbox App not working

Discus and support Xbox App not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I factory reset my pc a long time ago. After I reset It, I logged back into my Xbox live account through the app on my pc. I noticed two things; the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PBP18, Sep 30, 2018.

1. PBP18
    PBP18 Guest

Xbox App not working

I factory reset my pc a long time ago. After I reset It, I logged back into my Xbox live account through the app on my pc. I noticed two things; the connection section is missing from the navigation panel which It doesn't let me play my Xbox games on my
    pc. The other thing it says Xbox app needs an update and when I go to update it. The windows store says it's not there. Please help me.

:)

PBP18, Sep 30, 2018
  2. BoBnWeave
    BoBnWeave Guest
    DLNA Support on Xbox One

Yes I have the xbox video app, I downloaded skifta app on my phone and pc and I got video streaming to work from my phone to xbox one but still could not get it to work from my pc to xbox one.

BoBnWeave, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    A slew of Universal games and apps about to hit the Xbox One

Apparently a N64 emulator app will be working on Xbox One as well.

Jamesx82x, Sep 30, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Xbox App not working

Hello what type of operating system is being used since you did the factory reset to your pc?

SpyShadow, Sep 30, 2018
  5. WhiteyBlack2
    WhiteyBlack2 Guest
    If you have windows 10 do all the updates then try to install al the apps remember install all the add on like java, net framework, flash and other stuff

WhiteyBlack2, Sep 30, 2018
  6. Camaro8706
    Camaro8706 Guest
    You can also try to unplug your router from the wall and then count for 15 seconds then plug it back in that might work as well

Camaro8706, Sep 30, 2018
  7. Camaro8706
    Camaro8706 Guest
    Do you have a error code on your screen?

Camaro8706, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App not working