Xbox App not logging in

Discus and support Xbox App not logging in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So for the past week I've been dealing with issues on the Xbox app on windows 10. It just sits with the spinning circle, but doesn't ever log in.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rammaidy, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Rammaidy
    Rammaidy Guest

Xbox App not logging in

So for the past week I've been dealing with issues on the Xbox app on windows 10. It just sits with the spinning circle, but doesn't ever log in. Sometimes it will give me a 0x409 error after trying for 5-10 minutes. I have uninstalled the xbox app and reinstalled
    it with no change. I don't have a proxy on and I've made sure that all of the xbox services were running. In this week I've had it able to log in twice, but then I can't do anything in it such as clicking on a friend or starting a party. If I do this the app
    just freezes and doesn't do anything.

Any help would be appreciated. It's getting very frustrating as I've tried pretty much everything I've been able to find online.

:)

Rammaidy, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Is there a way to see hours logged by game?

The Xbox One app tells you how many hours you've logged in your games.

SweatyHamWallet, Sep 7, 2018
  3. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    Xbox One App Questions

Wait...you use his log in, at your house? Isn't there something in the TOS about not using TV apps outside of your house?

I used to have Time Warner and we weren't allowed to use the phone app or the Xbox 360 app outside of the house.

DapDaGenius, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Xbox App not logging in

Can you try downloading and using the XBOX BETA APP, I have found this one to be more stable and more reliable than the standard XBOX APP.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 11, 2018
  5. Rammaidy
    Rammaidy Guest
    Yeah, it took a few tries to get it installed, but the beta works. I ended up doing a system restore and that got the xbox app working too.

Rammaidy, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App not logging in