Xbox app not loading without a vpn enabled

Discus and support Xbox app not loading without a vpn enabled in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The problem started a couple of days ago suddenly. Xbox app doesn't show any of my installed games and everything on the xbox app is blank (see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by garfield_537, Oct 28, 2023.

1. garfield_537
    garfield_537 Guest

The problem started a couple of days ago suddenly. Xbox app doesn't show any of my installed games and everything on the xbox app is blank (see picture) https://imgur.com/a/NwQKA90 Found out the xbox app works normally when i use a vpn, but i want to use the app without vpn enabled.

I tried:

- Logging out of xbox app and MS store

- Reinstalled/repaired/cleared xbox app and game services

- Set the time on windows to auto

- Did wsreset

- Checked all xbox services are running

:)

garfield_537, Oct 28, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Garfield_537, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your problem. It seems that you are having problems loading the Xbox application without a VPN enabled, remember that when there are network problems the most normal thing is to check if the company that sells you the service is working correctly, it is not recommended to use VPN either, you would make the system understand You want to deceive him and maybe he can give you an error, remember that when there is an ACTIVE ERROR, whatever it is, everything is valid.

Check if the Xbox servers are down.

Set the correct date and time on your PC

Change your region

Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Update Windows to its latest version

Restart Xbox game services

Clear Microsoft Store cache

Disable your VPN

Update the Xbox app

Repair or reset your Xbox app

Apart from that, I will leave you some tips to check system files.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

Try reinstalling the Gaming Service Pack on your Windows 10/11 device

Disable all Xbox services and games, restart your computer, and then start your VPN service. Choose a supported country and then open the Xbox app

If after this you can't solve the problem, I will be here to continue helping you,
    but remember and keep in mind that I am a Player just like you
    than with little more knowledge regarding Software and Hardware.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox app won't load without VPN

As you been told alteady you need to get support from xbox insiders they are the only ones that can help

Also bug reports

If the troubleshooting steps don't help you MUST post a question there

And wait for escalation

Should be noted if you don't live in the mainland bit a territory that most likely won't work

You should provide insiders with your whois data

To help them pinpojnt your issue and yes its important since your geoip data is there
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Before this the Xbox should not load because you was on a none supported region and currently for it to work needs to be trough the insider preview, so if it's not loading it's related to the insider situation

The region that both (windows and account) should match it's the one you are physically in, your real location
  5. John Lê Win User

You have to ask the insiders support not xbox support for help there
    Could you please help me provide the link?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Make sure you also joined the "Windows Gaming" item in the Previews
Thema:

1. Xbox app not loading without a vpn enabled - Similar Threads - app loading without

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. my xbox app wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont load: it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can someone please help me it would be very...
  7. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  8. My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox App won't load. What do I do to fix it??: So I tried resetting the data, uninstalling, that powershell stuff, everything I saw around the internet, but nothing works. My Xbox app just opens on the black screen with non-pulsating Xbox...
  9. How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the xbox app opening up to a loading screen then closing a minute later (this...: I have tried everything shared on youtube and searched on google like. updating repairing reseting troubleshooting virus scans even uninstalling then reinstalling...
  10. Xbox app won't load without VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't load without VPN: I have joined the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market to purchase the PC game pass When I login to Xbox App, the Xbox App can not load the screen and show the Message: "looks like you're stranded"...