Xbox app not loading (2 Problems)

Discus and support Xbox app not loading (2 Problems) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i open the xbox app and it just doesnt load. icons like minecraft and other games show up, and i can scroll, but nothing loads. ive tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robin Putscher, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Xbox app not loading (2 Problems)

So i open the xbox app and it just doesnt load. icons like minecraft and other games show up, and i can scroll, but nothing loads. ive tried everything, besides a reinstall as id have to remove minecaft and another game, removing my progression.

Same with brower cloud gaming,i unmute myself. i go into mic settings, and for some reason, it picks a unusable mic source (steam streaming microphone, why steam??) and im unable to change it.

Whats wrong with the app, and why cant i use anything with microphone on cloud gaming with a chrome brower?

:)

Robin Putscher, Aug 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Robin Putscher,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox app and browser cloud gaming. For the Xbox app not loading, you can try clearing the app cache and resetting the app.

To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset. If this doesn't work, you can try reinstalling the app.

As for the microphone issue on browser cloud gaming, it's possible that the microphone settings on your computer need to be adjusted. You can try going to your computer's sound settings and selecting a different microphone as the default input device.

Additionally, you can try using a different browser or checking the microphone settings within the browser you're currently using.

Please see: Troubleshoot problems with cloud gaming | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. Robin Putscher Win User

if i reinstall, do i lose my games and/or game progress? plus, resetting doesnt work.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Your games will not be deleted if you uninstall the Xbox App for PC. You can remove the Xbox program from your PC without disrupting your games.
  6. Steven Gunawan Win User

why i cannot open my xbox app in windows?

still the same when i open xbox app it just load for like 2 second and close itself
Thema:

1. Xbox app not loading (2 Problems) - Similar Threads - app loading Problems

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  4. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  5. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  6. my xbox app wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox app wont load: it will just freeze on the loading screen every time i load it up i have tried everything like repairing it and resetting it nothing has worked can someone please help me it would be very...
  7. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  8. why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?: Why is there a problem loading installation location on Xbox app pc? It shows the issue on the Xbox app on Settings, General, Game Install options, Change where this app installs games by...
  9. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...
  10. Xbox App Windows 10 load Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Windows 10 load Problem: Good morning, I have an issue with the last versión of the Xbox app in Windows 10. It's open but only appears the circle around and nothing happend. Like the picture. I delete the the data in...