Xbox app not connecting to Xbox one

Discus and support Xbox app not connecting to Xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm looking for a solution, I have been playing & connecting with no issues then today I connected a windows 10 wireless adapter (connected ok)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UR5ULA, Sep 21, 2018.

1. UR5ULA
    UR5ULA Guest

Hi,

I'm looking for a solution, I have been playing & connecting with no issues then today I connected a windows 10 wireless adapter (connected ok) then I tried to connect to my console through the Xbox app and I get this message.

'we are unable to connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device'

I have been trolling the forums to get a solution and have tried most of them, as far as I can tell all the right boxes are ticked on the console (allow connections), I have tried connecting and reconnecting my network with no luck.

Please help, this is extremely frustrating.

Thanks

:)

UR5ULA, Sep 21, 2018
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Xbox one streaming help !!

Use the new Plex app. I can watch everyone that is on my computer on the Xbox One. There is a Plex app for the S5 too just connect it to Xbox One.

rkkeller, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Nunezr
    Nunezr Guest
    Can't get smartglass to connect

Not sure if you figured this out yet but I had the same problem and the solution was that I had the smart glass app for the 360. You have to download the new xbox smart ass app for Xbox one. Hope this helps! 

Nunezr, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Xbox app not connecting to Xbox one

Hard reset your router and do a power reset on the xbox...hope that works...

HyperVenom523, Sep 21, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: