Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi guys, i'm writing here because I have a problem playing online with the xbox app: when i open the app and go to "network", everything seems to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Roberto Sirigu, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work

Hi guys, i'm writing here because I have a problem playing online with the xbox app: when i open the app and go to "network", everything seems to work except for the "server connectivity" which is set to "blocked" and then i can't
    play online; i tried all xbox solutions and to chat with ms operators but they were useless: I looked everywhere on google but nothing worked. I hope you can help me

:)

Roberto Sirigu, Sep 24, 2018
  2. FamousOrb4
    FamousOrb4 Guest
    app doesn't work?

my regular games are suddenly white outs or errors...WHAT is going on with Xbox games?

FamousOrb4, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Multiplayer doesn't work on Xbox 360

Do you have a gold subscription?

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Julian_, Sep 24, 2018
  5. maybe I did not explain well, I'm not on xbox one i'm on xbox app on win 10

6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    XBF Leslie D, Sep 24, 2018
  7. I saw the guide but it didn't help me Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work :(

8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Roberto,

I'm sorry that so far none of it has helped. Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work :(

I do have one more link I would like for you to take a peek at in regards to this connection issue. So far if nothing has worked so far the main thing to try (if you haven't already) is to port forward.

Check this link out: Open network ports using port forwarding

XBF Leslie D, Sep 24, 2018
  9. I solved ... I had to update windows to the latest version ... anyway thanks to everyone for the help!! Xbox App multiplayer doesn't work :D

10. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    YAY!

I'm glad everything is solved for you Roberto!

Feel free to always post questions you may have we're all here to help the best we can!

Best wishes!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: