xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

Discus and support xbox app & microsoft store greyed out in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuiltyChild :, Apr 23, 2024.

1. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair

:)

GuiltyChild :, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Teskiiiii Win User

Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

Hey Ron, still running into issues. My windows 11 appears to be up to date, microsoft store had no updates, logging in and out of the xbox app didn't change anything and the microsoft store wouldn't install a game from the game pass, instead the button greys out and no download begins
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Can't preload Gear 5 with Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Hey all, been trying to pre-load Gears 5 on PC but the option is just greyed out in the Microsoft Store. I own every god damn Game Pass. On the website for Microsoft Store it gives me the option to but takes me straight to the app and I'm given
    the same greyed out 'Install' button.
    Your not the first one to have this problem today think its server bug/over load
  4. Mare7323 Win User

Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

I never checked the Window Store. I tried reset and uninstall. The reset doesn't work and Uninstall is greyed out. Seems this all stems back to the Microsoft Store App. I'll try the Windows Store. It all started with the Windows update this morning.
    Thanks for your tip.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox alpha

Hi, Download the Xbox Insider hub app from the Microsoft store, Launch the app, On the main landing page, select Insider content. Under System, select Xbox One Update Preview. Select Join or Manage. Choose a Preview ring from the available selections.
    Alpha/Alpha skip ahead may be greyed out, as those rings are invite only.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Microsoft Store - Install button greyed out

Thema:

xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

1. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out - Similar Threads - app microsoft store

2. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  3. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  4. Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to launch Microsoft Flight Simulator from MS Store / Xbox app: I recently bought "Microsoft Flight Simulator" on Amazon, with an activation key on the Microsoft Store, but cannot seem to get it to run. System details Windows 11, Version 23H2 (OS Build...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  8. Microsoft store will not download or update apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store will not download or update apps.: My overall goal is to be able to install Minecraft I can click install from the Microsoft store page, but it just loads for 10ish seconds and goes back to a blue install button. I went to the...
  9. Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox wont open in Microsoft store and also in Xbox app: Description of the problem: When I click to open it, a window appears with a white background and the roblox symbol in the middle and after a few seconds it closes. When I tried to open roblox...
  10. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...