Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start

Discus and support Xbox App, microsoft store and games incredibly slow to start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi iv been having an issue with my windows 10 pc. I have the xbox app loaded onto my pc to run the gamepass games. About a week ago the xbox app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DryerFrog, Dec 23, 2023.

1. DryerFrog
    DryerFrog Guest

Hi iv been having an issue with my windows 10 pc. I have the xbox app loaded onto my pc to run the gamepass games. About a week ago the xbox app and the microsoft store started taking forever to load along with games associated with the apps. Iv tried every suggestion that i could find and went as far as putting a clean version on windows 10 back on my pc and just today again did the powershell and removed the gaming services exe and reloaded it in. Still takes forever to load anything. Both apps and games. I have the exact same apps on my other pc and have no problem starting and running. Iv checked my hard drives for errors with the scan disk and have a brand new m.2 drive installed with my windows 10 and loading any downloaded games onto that drive. Anyone have an idea whats going on? Iv updated the app and marketplace app along with all windows updates. Kind of lost and frustrated with this. Any other suggestions??

Pc specs

Windows 10

Ryzen 5 5600x

16gb DD4

500gbm.2

Nvidia 2070

:)

DryerFrog, Dec 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: