Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options

Discus and support Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I don't think my app is working properly and I would like to know if there's something that can be done about it. Here's an example: [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandenTCB, Sep 13, 2023.

1. RandenTCB
    RandenTCB Guest

Hi, I don't think my app is working properly and I would like to know if there's something that can be done about it.

Here's an example:

Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options [​IMG]

Thank you for your time.

:)

RandenTCB, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello RandenTCB,

Thank you for posting and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox app. There are a few possible causes for this issue. One possibility is that there may be a problem with the Xbox app itself, and it may need to be updated or reinstalled. Another possibility is that there may be a problem with your account settings or permissions, which could be preventing you from accessing certain features of the app. Nothing to worry, I'd be more than happy to help you troubleshoot this problem.

Before we proceed, can you please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing with the Xbox app? For example, are you unable to access certain features or options within the app? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, to troubleshoot this issue, I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Check for updates: Make sure that your Xbox app is up to date by checking for updates in the Microsoft Store.

2. Reinstall the app: If the app is up to date and you're still experiencing issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

3. Check your account settings: Make sure that your account has the necessary permissions to access all of the features of the Xbox app. You can check your account settings by logging into your Microsoft account and reviewing your settings.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, can you please confirm if you're signed into your Xbox account on the app? If not, please sign in and check if the menu options appear.

If you're already signed in, please try the following steps:

1. Close the Xbox app completely.

2. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.

3. Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter. This will reset the Windows Store cache.

4. Restart your computer.

5. Open the Xbox app again and check if the menu options appear.

If the issue persists, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app. Here's how:

1. Press the Windows key + X and select "Apps and Features".

2. Find the Xbox app and click on it.

3. Click on "Uninstall" and follow the prompts to uninstall the app.

4. Restart your computer.

5. Open the Microsoft Store app and search for "Xbox".

6. Click on "Install" to reinstall the app.

If none of these steps work, please let me know and we can explore other options. Additionally, you can check out this article on the Xbox app menu not showing all options for more information:

Troubleshoot Xbox app game bar

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello RandenTCB,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mousepotato69 Win User

rise of the tomb raider completely gone from my account.

Ys in the Xbox app it is in my library in the Microsoft store is shows installed but I try to open the game from ALL APPS menu and nothing I get an error. I did the Microsoft help thing to uninstall and now even link in the start menu is gone but the store
    still said installed and Xbox app
  5. Grandpapa Jone Win User

Not able to download forza horizon 3

In the Windows Store there is a menu at the top right of the app that will take you to your library. Try redownloading from there.
    It does not show up in my library in the windows store. But if i am using internet explorer, it says I own this product. But when it takes me to the store, It says it does not exit.
  6. Ludio Nomen Win User

Bedrock Minecraft disappeared from account

I'm fairly certain it's not temporary, does it appear in your library? You can check this by clicking the menu (the three dots in the upper right corner) on the Microsoft Store app on your PC and clicking My Library. This should show you all of the apps
    and games associated with your account, and Minecraft should be in there. You can also click the Purchased option, though this will take you to a webpage in your Microsoft account listing all your purchases.
Thema:

1. Xbox app menu only shows 'My Library' and 'Store' as options - Similar Threads - app menu shows

2. Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has glitchy/stuttering audio with headphones when on a menu, or in an app...: My Xbox Series X randomly started having glitchy or stuttering audio issues a few months ago, but only on menus, but now i realized that it effects apps as well (like Spotify, YouTube, etc)...
  3. My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one will not allow me to delete the save files from my game & app menu. What do I...: My xbox one will not delete saved files from my game & app menu. I followed what the guidelines suggest and every time I reboot or restart my files are still there....
  4. When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click...: When you go over a game, app or menu item the is a colored outline that allows you to click it when I try to go to my network setting I couldn’t click anything and then it kicked me out so in I...
  5. Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly turns right on the Xbox menu, ALL Apps and ALL games. The controller...: Hey, been on the platform for as long as I remember. Anyways I have been experiencing an issue i haven't seen before anywhere. My controller's right stick input just sticks right, making it...
  6. Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC: I have Game Pass, but the Game Pass menu item is not showing up in the Xbox App on PC. I am running the newest version of Windows with all updates. I have tried uninstalling the Xbox App and...
  7. Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps

in XboX Insiders
    Context menu delays at home screen and My games & apps: Everytime I open context menus for anything at the home screen or My games & apps section, it either doesn't popup or when I press the menu button another time it opens again, it's just this long...
  8. Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...: Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with the Xbox app lately. I've discovered that the app would crash immediately upon starting it. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't...
  9. Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...

in XboX Insiders
    Homepage refreshes when we navigate a menu to quit game/app, then something else in recent...: This is driving me crazy. It's really frustrating. When we are browsing a menu list of a game or app, the dashboard in the background is refreshed and then the focus change to something else,...
  10. PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag

in XBoX on Windows
    PC: Xbox App in-game menu running slow/ lag: Hi, The solution that worked for me: Open AMD Radeon software, click the gaming tab and add a game. Add your Xbox App game, for example Streets of Rage 4. I don't know why but for Halo MCC, I...