Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC

Discus and support Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Latest build as 20/1/23 causes the app the freeze and crash on windows 11. Chat feature is also unusable. 19892cf4-44df-4b6a-b63b-1a09754459a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elfishgene, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Elfishgene
    Elfishgene Guest

Latest build as 20/1/23 causes the app the freeze and crash on windows 11. Chat feature is also unusable.

:)

Elfishgene, Jan 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Elfishgene,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. I can see that you are having issues with the Xbox App. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)
    • Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Xbox app and Gaming services version?
      • Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows

Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition -Xbox Game Pass PC

Is your PC up to date with the latest build 18362.329? Also you can try and reset the Xbox beta app.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Game pass doesn't work

Are you loging in on the same account on your PC as used on Xbox. Is your PC on the latest Windows 10 1903 build?
  6. Wayne Wastier Win User

Streaming a Blu-Ray disc from PC using Windows 10 to Xbox one

Hi. I was not in the Xbox One preview program. If you are talking about the Windows 10 preview program, I was in that but I have had to reformat my PC several times since then. The latest clean version of Windows is the latest public build. If I had this
    Windows Display Preview app, where would it be? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Xbox App Latest Build Broken On PC - Similar Threads - App Latest Build

2. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  3. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  4. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  5. Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the connection tab on the laptop xbox app(latest update)?: How do I connect my xbox series s to my windows laptop? I want to use my laptop as a monitor. I searched it up and the results are showing the connection tab on the xbox app but the xbox app has a...
  6. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  7. Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't launch after the latest update.: The Xbox app won't launch after the latest update. When I try to open the Xbox app, the Xbox app window appears for 1 second and closes. If I restore the Windows system to an earlier restore...
  8. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  9. Twitch App crashing on latest build.

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App crashing on latest build.: Apparently the Twitch app was updated on my Series X on 4/8. Just tried it today and as soon as it loads it crashes. Don't know if it's because if the latest insider build or because of the twitch...
  10. Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS: I'm Having Issues with the app displaying No data consoles One S and Series X and Xbox App My xbl Profile (oops looks like you're stranded) try again restart app error I'm thinking network Issues...