Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

Discus and support Xbox app keeps signing into old account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Craig Fowler2, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Xbox app keeps signing into old account.

Hi I have game pass ultimate on my series x and have been trying to log into my account on the pc using Xbox app but it keeps logging into an account I haven’t

used in years. Deleting that account isn’t an option as I still use the email address associated with the account. I have signed into the right Microsoft account that is

linked to my active Xbox account but it makes no difference. I have also followed the steps for deleting cache in identity folder and it has made no difference.

It really is frustrating that I pay for game pass ultimate but I am unable to use it on my pc.

Any help in sorting this out would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Craig Fowler2, Nov 21, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Craig Fowler2,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We understand that you need help with your Xbox account that you want to sign in on your PC that keeps showing up the old profile.

You might need to sign in your account to the Microsoft account website to see if your old and new email was associated as an Alias on the account because you can sign in your Xbox account using an Alias.

Here's the direct link: Microsoft Account|Alias

Let me know if you can see your emails there.

NOTE: Please be reminded don't remove any information under Alias section because once it will be remove it will be deleted on the Microsoft.

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jonathan Dickison Win User

I bought a game on Xbox one in the Microsoft store but it says that it is having trouble downloading or finding it and to check back later? Help please?

Correct but when I do that the app says I need to sign in to a certain account that was created and then deleted. I have a new adult account that the console is signed into, but the app wants to sign into the old profile. That is the only profile that the app asks for and won’t let me link to it. My console is signed into a new profile but app wants to link to old profile that doesn’t exist anymore
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

PASA ALGO CON EL NOMBRE DE MI CUENTA...[Translation-SOMETHING HAPPENS WITH THE NAME OF MY ACCOUNT ...]

Hi Vanshy,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with your account. You need to sign out of anything Xbox with the old account. Then sign in with your new account. This means the game pass app, companion app, any website of Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. TheH8er Win User

Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

I cant find an xbox companion app on my PC to sign out of do you mean the phone app? I cannot sign into the xbox with another account. It just keep automatically signing me into my account. I want to sign to xbox with my sons account so he can share my gamepass/games?
  6. Gregoire PM at MS Win User

Bye Bye xbox

In the store app, you can change the account with which you're signed in; this way you can sign in with your old Microsoft account, purchase the game you want with the same account you use on console and enjoy play anywhere this way. In the Xbox App, you
    can also change your gamer account by going to Settings, and hit "sign-out" there then sign back in with the Microsoft account that's tied to your Xbox Live profile.
Thema:

1. Xbox app keeps signing into old account. - Similar Threads - app keeps signing

2. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  5. YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app keeps freezing, now I can’t sign back in.: Alpha ring. Series X YouTube app keeps freezing in the menu, so I deleted app and redownloaded, now it won’t allow me to sign in. Is anyone else experiencing this issue, found a fix? submitted by...
  6. trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password: every. single. time. i try to log into to the broken xbox app. i just keep getting asked for my password in an infinite loop. its not signing me in i just keep getting asked for my password back...
  7. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  8. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  9. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]
  10. Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...: I have tried so many "fixes" that just are not working. The error code is 0x80072EFD. Help me out so I can get back to playing some games! f9c7da8c-e8c5-4fac-9713-f50a2385eefb