Xbox App keeps closing and not allowing Forza 4 instalation

Discus and support Xbox App keeps closing and not allowing Forza 4 instalation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else have issues installing Forza 4???? When trying to download it says it's done instantly and then when hitting "play" it forces closes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MSrats, Nov 12, 2023.

1. MSrats
    MSrats Guest

Does anyone else have issues installing Forza 4????

When trying to download it says it's done instantly and then when hitting "play" it forces closes the Xbox App.

I have done Xbox repairs which done [Mod Removed] all

What's the actual point of subscribing if you can't even play games?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?

[Mod Removed: Changed text from uppercase to sentence case | Removed masked profanity]

:)

MSrats, Nov 12, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello MSrats, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems with the Xbox app and installing Forza 4.

Restart the Microsoft Store installer: Open Task Manager (CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE), select the Services tab, find the Microsoft Store installer, right-click and select Restart

Check your game files: Go to Forza 4 in your library and access its external settings. There, you can check the game files, allowing your device to scan and fix corrupt files

Reinstall the Xbox app: Some users have reported that deleting the Xbox app from their system, restarting their PC or console, and then downloading and installing the app again can resolve the issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Maged F.Shwaiki Diaz Win User

Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

WONT ALLOW FOR THE USE OF THE INSTALLED FORZA 4 HORIZON. ALSO, WONT ALLOW TO UN-INSTALL THE GAME FOR RE-INSTALLING.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game pass Forza Horizon 4

Hello Donovan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Have you attempted using the console companion app instead of the Beta app? Forza horizon 4 is a Play anywhere title, so with the
    Xbox gamepass that you have you should be able to install it and use the Console companion app tp launch the game.

Aside from that, if you would like to continue using the Beta app for this game then I recommend uninstalling the beta app and then re-installing it.

You can also receive support from the
    Forza Horizon 4 forums.

Hope this helps!
  5. Majin Soundwave Win User

Advanced Warfare download is ridiculous

Purchased new Call of duty xbox one bundle tooks hours to install game.After it was done installed lords of fallen game disc normally.After that tried to install Forza Horizon 2 and Battlefield 4 and the installation would keep stopping and not installing.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jogo comprado não aparece após download em xbox one[Purchased game does not appear after downloading on xbox one]

Hello Joaquim,

Thank you for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing a recent purchase you made for the Forza Horizon 4 expansion: Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions. In order to play this content,
    you must own a copy of Forza Horizon 4, it can be installed to your game by following the steps on this page:

Find your games add-ons on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox App keeps closing and not allowing Forza 4 instalation - Similar Threads - App keeps closing

2. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  3. I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a 0x80248014 error when downloading apps: Every time i try to install youtube or other apps on my xbox it gives me the 0x80248014 error code. Does anyone know why its giving me this problem? and how do i fix it?...
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing: my Xbox app on my PC keeps closing moments after opening it. I've tried all the usual fixes (rebooting the app, ending task in task manager and opening again, checking if the app needed updating,...
  6. Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my subscriptions if I do "Reset and keep my games & apps"?: My Xbox has been saying I don't have enough storage space for saved data for Cyberpunk, so I went onto the forums and found that someone asked a question and got an answer for it,...
  7. On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing.: On Xbox series S the YouTube app keeps closing. I click to open and within 5-10 seconds it will close. For the few seconds it is open it is unresponsive. I have tried all the suggestions from...
  8. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  9. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  10. Why does my Microsoft app keep closing by itself

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Microsoft app keep closing by itself: It keeps closing by it self every time I open it 2eaecb15-01a9-4740-9271-1f0f7dfc02b9