Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc

Discus and support Xbox app keeps automatically trying to install games on new pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, afternoon, evening, Recently I have moved to a new system, couple of extra spare drives moved over but other than that a fresh setup on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanWheatley, Dec 21, 2023.

1. RyanWheatley
    RyanWheatley Guest

Good morning, afternoon, evening,

Recently I have moved to a new system, couple of extra spare drives moved over but other than that a fresh setup on windows 11 pro with a new main SSD.

Since moving onto this system, whenever I start and load up the Xbox app it attempts to install both Fallout 76 and Age of Empires 4, without me prompting it to. Regardless of whether I cancel, allow them to install and then uninstall, freshly install the app again, this continues to happen.

I previously had both installed on the main drive of my old pc however that wasn't transferred, I have also disabled auto updating to try and prevent installation but it still happens, I should also note that both these were from Games Pass.

I'm hoping somebody has some answers to help me resolve this, as you can imagine it is incredibly annoying to have to cancel installations every time I boot the program.

:)

RyanWheatley, Dec 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: