Xbox App Issues

Discus and support Xbox App Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ConnorVogel, Sep 30, 2018.

1. ConnorVogel
    ConnorVogel Guest

Xbox App Issues

Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and
    the trouble shooting pages related to the issue proved by the error, but everything on my computer appears to be in accordance with the solutions to the problem as provided by Microsoft. I've even asked my McAfee and they aren't the issue on this one. At this
    point I'm chasing a ghost of a problem that no one seems to have a solution to.

PLEASE HELP!

And yes, my NAT Type is Open.

***Moved from Windows 10 / Network & internet/ Xbox / Xbox on Windows PCs***

:)

ConnorVogel, Sep 30, 2018
  2. master_45
    master_45 Guest
    Help getting Windows 10 xbox app to see Xbox One

I had a similar issue with this. My fix was changing the name of my xbox one and refreshing the app to see the new name.
    Also had to make sure the wireless display app was installed in the xbox one.

master_45, Sep 30, 2018
  3. girlgotgame
    girlgotgame Guest
    Skype crashes

I don't use Skype on the One so I couldn't say. Maybe the app was having temporary issues or maybe it was an issue on the Xbox side of things. Have you tried again at any point today? Sometimes I'll have issues with an app like Amazon Prime, Hulu, or Netflix, but if I just wait a couple of hours, suddenly the issues have resolved themselves.

girlgotgame, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Xbox App Issues

Hello Connor,

Thank you for brining this issue to our attention. We recommend completing the port forwarding process. The make and model of the router or gateway will need to be known. There is a website,
    Port Forward, that explains how to complete the process once knowledge of the router or gateway is gained. Be sure to let us know the results.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App Issues