Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo

Discus and support Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my xbox app is stuck on the pulsating logo, ive waited 30 mins and still nothing. I have tried reparing/reinstalling/resetting both xbox app and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by joe biden3, Jul 26, 2023.

1. joe biden3
    joe biden3 Guest

my xbox app is stuck on the pulsating logo, ive waited 30 mins and still nothing. I have tried reparing/reinstalling/resetting both xbox app and the xbox game bar but still nothing. Need some help.

The only way it hcnges is if i right click on the task bar and choose sign in then it takes me to home screen but it wont let me sign in (pressing the sign in button does nothing) wont let me download any games too.

Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo [​IMG]

Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo [​IMG]

:)

joe biden3, Jul 26, 2023
  2. joe biden3 Win User

Yes, have no pending updates even optional ones. Tried performing clean boot but still nothing.
  3. joe biden3 Win User

Yes I can sign in but cannot download games it just shows "preparing".

[​IMG]
  4. joe biden3 Win User

OK it just broke the App again. I redid the "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage" and its fixed again
    But its still not detecting the Gaming Services and "XB Live experience"

[​IMG]
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

I appreciate you trying the steps. Do you have another PC where you can try the Xbox app?
  6. joe biden3 Win User

Checked and have done all of the above. Still stuck on the logo, had to "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage" on the powershell again to make it work. Its really just the Gaming Services that breaks the Xbox app
Thema:

1. Xbox App is stuck on the pulsating logo - Similar Threads - App stuck pulsating

2. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  3. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc): whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions? submitted by /u/Krazykayra...
  4. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  5. xbox app stucking screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stucking screen: hi I'm having a game pass issue in Xbox app in pc that the loading screen keep loading for ever and never load , I tried a lot of methods ef477594-0df6-40c0-b4e4-98155079b958
  6. Xbox PC App Stuck on Updating Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC App Stuck on Updating Screen: The Xbox PC app won't load and is stuck on an updating screen that never makes any progress. It just says "launching the Xbox App". I've tried uninstalling the app, resetting and repairing and...
  7. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  8. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  9. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  10. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...