Xbox app iPhone notifications

Discus and support Xbox app iPhone notifications in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently noticed after getting a new iPhone that my Xbox app on my new iPhone no longer sends me Xbox message and invite notifications. It’s on iOS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yazite, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Yazite
    Yazite Guest

I recently noticed after getting a new iPhone that my Xbox app on my new iPhone no longer sends me Xbox message and invite notifications. It’s on iOS 14.8. When I go into the notifications area in the app, it says that my device has disabled notifications. So when I go into my phone settings, the Xbox app doesn’t actually have a dedicated notifications tab in iPhone settings. Similarly, the Xbox app doesn’t appear on the “notifications” tab in iPhone settings. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Where do I go to enable notifications?

:)

Yazite, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Not receiving achievements

I getting achievements but not the notifications on the xbox all the time however I am getting the notifications on my iPhone via the Xbox app.

Its strange.
  3. Yazite Win User

Just confirming that I did need to update, sorry about that. However the issue still persists. I’m now on 15.0.2 and my phone is iPhone 12 mini. Xbox app still says my phone has disabled notifications but there is no option I can find to enable them. All my other apps have notifications just fine. Thanks
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I believe you'll need to update your phone to the latest iOS version in order to change those settings.

Hope this helps.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

What iPhone is that? Mine has OS 15.1 installed
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

15.0.2 is current, and supported by iPhone 6s and up

Go to settings, then general, and choose software update
Thema:

1. Xbox app iPhone notifications - Similar Threads - app iPhone notifications

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  5. Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone: My son has an iPhone 13 with a new backbone for Christmas. We can not get the app to connect to the cloud only console or PC. How do we fix this? 475c1227-840f-4b71-b82d-944fc8914085
  6. How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone: Hi, I recently logged into my daughter's iPad and downloaded the xbox app (and logged into it using my details) When finished I signed out of the app but now each time I access the app on her...
  7. Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad: Hi there, Hoping for some help as it’s been like this for a couple of months now? I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices but same issue. Both devices are on iOS16.6 any clues?...
  8. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c
  9. Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app won’t let me log in on my iPhone: I recently made a new Microsoft account, and when I try to log into it on the Xbox app, it takes me to the Xbox live page than puts me back where I started. 319e5270-8f27-478f-a216-9f0a24dfc077
  10. App on Iphon

in XBoX on Mobile
    App on Iphon: Hi, My son is unable to use his microphone through his controller due to the controller having a connection issue with his headset. He signs into his xbox account through the Xbox app on his...