xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

Discus and support xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020.

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download

:)

guillermohernandez6, Apr 8, 2020
  2. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Now u can check out support.xbox.com

Share your problem with them and hopefully you can fix your issue.have the best day possible.
  3. O1OO11OO Win User

Hi, please try -> Execute the command 'wsreset' via the command prompt (right mouse button on start then command prompt) or the PowerShell, please do not enter the apostrophes!
    Then restart and then it should work
  4. ZOMBIE G4MER231 Win User

So,

Try to restart your router and your pc then try to install again.
  5. guillermohernandez6 Win User

its for thje pc xbox app beta
  6. O1OO11OO Win User

klick the right mousebutton on start

choose command prompt

a window opens with a blinking prompt

type wsreset and press enter

after it finished restart the pc

try to install the app

i had a same issue and after

this all apps gets installed

pretty fine
Thema:

1. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed? - Similar Threads - app installer problem

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  4. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  5. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  6. The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app has a problem installing the game.: Yesterday I installed Payday 2 in the Epic Game app and stardew valley in the Xbox app. When I finished loading Payday 2 I came to see the progress of loading stardew valley but it stuck at 5.2...
  7. My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox app is saying, " There was a problem loading installation locations, try again."...: I have already tried everything Xbox support has in hand , they sent me to this website to request further assistant, I've googled any solutions and tried command prompts, PowerShell , registry ,...
  8. why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there a problem loading instalation location on xbox app pc?: Why is there a problem loading installation location on Xbox app pc? It shows the issue on the Xbox app on Settings, General, Game Install options, Change where this app installs games by...
  9. Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App installed games are gone and "There was a problem load install locations. Try...: I recently updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11 on TWO computers and now both of them have this issue after the update. What's happening: Games no longer show in the Installed section of the...
  10. Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with installing games through xbox app on pc: So I decided to install Slay The Spire (I have game pass) and it installed fine. After that I decided to install Darkest Dungeon and it's stuck on 1% while the app keeps checking for updates...