Xbox app install error 0x80073CF6

Discus and support Xbox app install error 0x80073CF6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So finally after fixing Microsoft Store to play Sea Of Thieves once more Microsoft Store finally stopped working again, so now I can't boot up it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AcKoOoKiE, Dec 5, 2020.

1. AcKoOoKiE
    AcKoOoKiE Guest

So finally after fixing Microsoft Store to play Sea Of Thieves once more Microsoft Store finally stopped working again, so now I can't boot up it and sea of thieves anymore which makes me sad, I've tried the solution that worked last time but it didn't work,
    and what I did was go into PowerShell admin and put in:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

But as stated earlier this didn't work like last time, so I'm sadly gonna have to pay the $40 on steam to get the game instead, but then someone told me to install the Xbox App since that might work but when installing I got the error code "0x80073Cf6" and
    I believe I got that same error code last time the Microsoft Store didn't work too!

So if anyone knows how to fix that error, or know how to fix my problem with microsoft store please tell me since I don't want to pay $40 for a game I could play free if I fixed an app! Thanks!

Side note: I cant do most/any solutions that require the search bar in the bottom left of the computer screen and settings since I can't even open those

:)

AcKoOoKiE, Dec 5, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @AcKoOoKiE, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I understand your case regarding the error you receive; However, I want you not to worry about it because we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official website to help
    you take care of it. I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you. Please consider checking the link below, and I hope this helps you out.

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/error-code-0x80073cf6

Kind Regards
    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. AcKoOoKiE Win User

Sadly none of these could work, one of the solutions need me to open apps and features settings but I can't even open settings
  4. kamakazikid341 Win User

apps not lauching

the error code is 0x80073cf6 and when I put it into the link it gives me it says that code does not exist. I am on an Xbox One S and it is happening to all of the apps and not the games.
  5. nieciegametag Win User

Netflix

0x80073cf6 - I am getting this error message when trying to start the Netflix app. Started doing this a couple weeks ago. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, unplugged xbox and plugged back in still get the error message.
  6. Ejji 0kami Win User

2Wire: Crunchyroll

The app is broken, im also getting the same problem. "Your App will start soon!" thats the message i get, then i get an error message after saying "Something went wrong" and to go to "xbox.com/errorhelp" and type this in "0x80073cf6"

I followed all the steps and after i typed the error Code it "0x80073cf6" it couldn't even find what that code meant so either xbox need to fix that and the app or im canceling my subscrition with Xbox one and getting a PS4 because this isnt fair on the
    decent members that have been members for years like me. im already using my 4 console after it broke down and now im getting software/ internal network problems due to your updates that affect apps and in store purchase.
Thema:

1. Xbox app install error 0x80073CF6 - Similar Threads - app install error

2. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  3. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  4. Xbox error code - '0x80270254' YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE GAME OR APP FOR THIS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code - '0x80270254' YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE GAME OR APP FOR THIS: I cannot play Dead Space Remake on my series X. I purchased the game and downloaded it on to my console. When try to run the game, It says, "You need to install the game or app for this". Make...
  5. PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11: Based on the recent forum posts, some as recent as an hour or 30 minutes ago, I'm not the only person having this issue. I uninstalled the Xbox app because it is broken, it kept insisting that I...
  6. Error Code: 0x803FB005 installing XBox app on windows 10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x803FB005 installing XBox app on windows 10 pc: We can't install xbox app from microsoft store. We get: Error Code: 0x803FB005 - My teenage son uninstalled it on his machine because it was crashing, when he went to reinstall it that is when the...
  7. I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc: I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 [img] c725698f-89b7-4651-adea-57caa7703bc1
  8. Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80242022 happens when I try to install the Xbox App: Just purchased PC game pass. Downloaded the Xbox app installer and it refuses to install. It says error 0x80244022. How do I fix this? d1212153-badf-4d60-85e7-b934bb4c8aa1
  9. Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on PC through Xbox and Microsoft Store apps; getting error code 0x80070005.: Specifically, I am trying to install Sea of Thieves. I have had this game since around launch and so had this game installed previously, but I had uninstalled after not playing for a long time and...
  10. Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant finish installing games on windows 10 Xbox app, i get error code 0x80070005: my games will download all the way until the end, when its about to finish I get an error , I try to restart and get the same thing every time. 5218a110-5124-4741-a1f4-fd146c0771b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox error help 0x80073cf6