Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching

Discus and support Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After behaving better for a while I noticed the xbox app (Insiders) wasnt launching cloud games - clicking Play had no effect. Luckily the usual fix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pristine_Hawk_8789, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching

After behaving better for a while I noticed the xbox app (Insiders) wasnt launching cloud games - clicking Play had no effect. Luckily the usual fix worked -

- Reset xbox app from apps/features

- Uninstall Gaming Services with Get-AppxPackage \gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers* in Windows Terminal

- Run xbox app which re-installs Gaming Services

submitted by /u/Pristine_Hawk_8789
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pristine_Hawk_8789, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Cloud games wont launch.

3. XBF Leo G Win User

ZOO Tycoon - Can't Get Through Tutorial

Hello hatrtra,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This appears to be a glitch in the game's tutorial. If you close the game
    and launch it again, does the game start in the same area with the animal on the rock? Typically, we recommend reporting any glitches to the game developer. In this case, the game developer for Zoo Tycoon is no longer active. If the game is still experiencing
    the glitch after closing and launching it, we recommend clearing the saved data
    for the game. This will allow the profile to start the tutorial from the beginning. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Eoghan Gregory Win User

PC - Wrekfest - Wont Launch without terminating "Gaming UI" in task manager

Ive never played this game in the cloud.

I installed this game through the xbox app and on the first time launch on any platform had this problem.

I have since tried to install it on the xbox itself to see if the cloud data was actually syncing and there is no cloud data.

It does not appear that this app has ever successfully connected to the cloud.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

xbox one vs 360

The Xbox one at launch is better than the Xbox 360 at launch....

Better games,better hardware,better XBL,better features and apps....

PS: The Xbox 360 came out with 20gb HDD and no Cloud....
  6. Hisakawaaa Win User

Xbox game pass games black screen but work when I get them on other launchers

Hey, The2armedmen. I'm not sure whether you are referring the purchase of the game using your subscription or using the 'Cloud Gaming'.

If using Cloud Gaming, If you're trying to launch a game and get a blank or black screen after the cloud gaming loading animation: Check to see if there are any available updates to the Xbox app for Windows. Disconnect and reconnect to the network, then try launching the game again.

If with purchase (ex. Gamepass), If you right click the game in your start menu and go to app settings, terminate all processes, and reset the app data, relaunch the game and it will work.
Thema:

Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching

1. Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching - Similar Threads - app glitch cloud

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Xbox app glitch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app glitch?: I can’t send messages on xbox app. It says I’m unable to send messages because I’m comms banned, but my xbox console and my enforcement account says that there’s no active suspensions. I have...
  4. i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have the Xbox one glitch rematch controller for my xbox and when I open the app for it...: i have the xbox one series s and the pdp glitch rematch controller i got a few days ago and the app is stuck on sign up part to where I can’t switch game audio or buttons...
  5. How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I fix the split screen glitch on the YouTube app on my Xbox?: At random points in videos the screen will split with the top half glitching/skipping while the bottom continues the video. There is a different issue also where instead the whole screen...
  6. How can I fix an Xbox pc app sign in glitch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix an Xbox pc app sign in glitch?: When I press "Sign in" in the Xbox app, it redirects me to a blank page, then immediately sends me back to the homepage. I have tried updating windows 10, repairing the app, resetting the app,...
  7. Screen tear glitch on Xbox YouTube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen tear glitch on Xbox YouTube app: Watching YouTube on the Xbox occasionally the top half of the screen will freeze/loop and the bottom half will continue to play the video has been happening more often recently and I have found...
  8. Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...: When I launch the Xbox Game App on my Windows 10 PC, and I go to Cloud Gaming and try to play Elder Scrolls Online, the little section that is supposed to drop down showing the play button...
  9. Why does Xbox app messaging glitch out and crashes the app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does Xbox app messaging glitch out and crashes the app?: Every time I try to message my friend the app glitches around the fourth line and causes the app to crash and close. Never experienced this before. Tried updating the app and it did not fix the...
  10. Windows 10 Xbox App Sound Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 Xbox App Sound Glitch: So I'm having this problem where my voice in party chat is glitching really bad, I tested my voice on discord and its fine, I tested my connection and its also fine. Anyone know how to fix this?...