Xbox App Games

Discus and support Xbox App Games in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, How do I find the xbox games price when I search for them in the xbox app? How would I also use my gift card money for it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PK0900, Apr 3, 2021.

1. PK0900
    PK0900 Guest

Xbox App Games

Hello,

How do I find the xbox games price when I search for them in the xbox app? How would I also use my gift card money for it?

:)

PK0900, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

It's the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App, it's only available on mobile devices. Here you go: https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/apps/xbox-game-pass-...
    This is totally wrong. There are quests on the Xbox Mobile App and the Mobile Game Pass App....prior to my advice above, I specifically checked the Xbox App itself and there were quests on there!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

4. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox PC games crash on launch

Please also try to reset both the Xbox app and Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select the Xbox app, then click Advanced options. Click the reset button, do the same for the Gaming Services app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app, and see if it works.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

Unable to join parties on console companion on windows 10.

Thema:

Xbox App Games

1. Xbox App Games - Similar Threads - App Games

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  5. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f
  8. June 12, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2406.1001.20.0]

in XboX Insiders
    June 12, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2406.1001.20.0]: Hey Xbox Insiders! A new version of the Xbox App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 12, 2024 - PC...
  9. June 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2406.1001.14.0]

in XboX Insiders
    June 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2406.1001.14.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...