XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load

Discus and support XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Mason and I have a problem with XBOX mobile app, So the games tab under my library will not load properly and it keep saying opps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChinaNo1Hustler, Jul 2, 2023.

1. XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load

Hello, My name is Mason and I have a problem with XBOX mobile app, So the games tab under my library will not load properly and it keep saying opps lools like you are standard. So below is my the method I tried so far.

1. uninstall and reinstall the app (not work)

2. Try log on both iphone and andorid phone (not work)

3. Change my region and language on my app (not work)

4. Change my privacy setting, allow eveyone can see my activities (not work)

5. Use VPN to change my region to US/UK/JP (not work)

I have log out my main account and log in my ALT acoount to see if it works and the game tab works on my ALT account, So I have no idea why the games will not show on my main account and I have searched on google no one has a perfcet soultion. So I decided to ask in the Community to see if anyone has the same problem. (My games can show on my console)

XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load [​IMG]

XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load [​IMG]

:)

ChinaNo1Hustler, Jul 2, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know my prior solution didn’t fix the issue. Please be guided; we have limited troubleshooting steps when it comes to mobile devices. I would like to ask if you are part of the Xbox Insider program.If you are, try to move out of Insider and see if this fixes the issue. You may also try to clear the app data of your mobile applications and see if this fixes the issue.

We will be waiting for your response.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello ChinaNo1Hustler,

Welcome to Microsoft Community,

I can see that you are having issues with you Xbox Mobile App, based on what you have posted; it seems that you have performed some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Here are additional troubleshooting steps that may help resolve this issue.

Check for Mobile Phone system update.

Connect you your console with your mobile app

Complete console setup using the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

If your mobile device won’t connect to your console during setup | Xbox Support

Login on a different device with the mobile app and if the issue persists, please contact our live support team.

I also recommend for you to report this issue to Xbox by following the steps below:

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

I hope this fixes the issue. We are looking forward for your response.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft!
  5. VV 0 L F Win User

Glitch in sending/receiving messages

I get the same loading dial for the messages tab on the xbox app for windows 10.
  6. GHZone Win User

Xbox error message

This is normal, Xbox LIVE or the dashboard may glitch or not load for you 100% and not all the hubs/tabs won't load. You can either sign out and back in or click on something and it well refresh the dashboard.
Thema:

1. XBOX APP Games Tab Won't Load - Similar Threads - APP Games Tab

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  4. Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab

in XboX Insiders
    Most of my games are not appearing on the games and apps tab: I believe I have around 40 to 50 games on my Xbox but when ever I go to their only 30 show up and I can still play the ones that aren't showing up submitted by /u/Mix1the1first [link] [comments]
  5. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...: Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4
  6. Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab: Hey everyone, As the Topic says, my Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab. it just shows cloud compatible games and the games I installed a few weeks ago (Sea...
  7. Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass App (Android) not showing New Games under Console tab: Since the most recent update to the Android this week, the section that shows new games added to Game Pass, isn't showing. It shows fine under PC but not Console games. Screenshot:...
  8. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so. 016fbdb5-b5bf-4d5d-aeab-ce4d919274de
  9. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  10. Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab.: Will Destiny 2 really leaves Game Pass tomorrow ? It didn't show up in in app leaving soon tab. 47418559-3393-42be-ac80-fb0b264cffd7