XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

Discus and support XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought PC Game Pass and downloaded the games I wanted, but everytime I start one of theses games, they simply close without a warning or an error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirVictor0606, Dec 23, 2022.

1. XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

I bought PC Game Pass and downloaded the games I wanted, but everytime I start one of theses games, they simply close without a warning or an error code, At first I thought it was a problem with XBOX App depedencies (solved), then I thought it was a Microsoft Store error (I did eveything possible, even PowerShell and CMD commands), I thought it was a internet problem (It isn't) and maybe it is an account error too. After some time, I realized that the mas disappear and appear from the games list, and everytime this occurs, the game closes. So I need and answer how to solve that, I'm really stressed about this situation!

• Microsoft Store

No matter what I try, these apps doesn't update.

XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!) [​IMG]

• Xbox app

While this happens, a message appears on options > general > storage

"There was a problem loading installation location. Try again."

https://youtu.be/ivaVvAdGAU0

Help me please!

:)

SirVictor0606, Dec 23, 2022
  2. Mahmoud Labib Win User

Xbox App Doesn't show my games in the Library

Thank you for the update. Can you please uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App?
    Nothing Changed!!! It seems it's like flashing that the "Unable to display right now" keep appearing and disappearing
  3. skys7 Win User

I need help for my list of people I met online.

No I play with them, game is over and I look for them and they are not there.

I know the list change but I look for them right after a game.

You can´t tell me they can disappear without me playing with anyone else.
  4. AnimatedCloth21 Win User

Mahjong Has Stop Loading

When I click on the Microsoft Mahjong app tile, the splash screen appears and then disappears and the start screen re-appears.
  5. supergear5 Win User

I can't find a game the Xbox Live Gold of Xbox 360 game

I also can´t download since website. The game does not appear on xbox
  6. Alonso777 Win User

The rewards section isn't showing in the xbox mobile app

IThis didn't help me, there is no information about the app not showing specific pages. But do the quests from the xbox app (like the daily pts and Microsoft jewel) appear on the game pass app? If they do then I will use that one instead and might get game pass anyway.

Edit: I've noticed that at times it works after a while and then it completely stops working and then it disappears after the app is restarted.
Thema:

XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!)

1. XBOX App - games disappear and appear (can`t play!) - Similar Threads - App games disappear

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...
  5. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  6. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f
  7. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  8. game on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update

in XBoX on Consoles
    game on xbox pc app just disappeared after i installed an update: i mean in windows store i can still have access to them but can not open them through xbox pc app anymore. 4b4b2d92-c073-4270-8c07-7cdbb32edc4f
  9. installed games via xbox app on pc disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed games via xbox app on pc disappeared: hello everyone, recently i've had this issue where i log in on my pc to play some xbox gamepass games i've downloaded but they just disappear and i end up having to download them again in order...
  10. Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?: I recently I bought Jurassic world evolution 2 Like a 1 year ago And it was 60.00$ And now its gone from my library. Im on the PC app. I hope someone knows a answer to fix this....