Xbox app game stream mic not working

Discus and support Xbox app game stream mic not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BadPlays647, Oct 13, 2019.

1. BadPlays647
    BadPlays647 Guest

I am game streaming using the xbox app on pc. I turn mic on the top but still my mic won't work. If there's a fix please let me know. I've turned on the right mic in the xbox app settings.

:)

BadPlays647, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Tha Krazy One Win User

USB Microphone Supported On Xbox One

There are USB microphones that will work with the XBOX. One that works and is made for XBOX is the Turtle Beach Stream Mic. I personally have one and works great. Before purchasing it, I tried a BLUE Yet microphone which is USB and did not work. I
    am not aware if there are others that work but the Stream Mic works. It also has a PC app for some fine tuning and a headphone jack for Mic monitoring and game audio
  3. Retrologue Win User

Xbox not recognizing my mic when streaming after update.

A patch was released for the xbox app, and that has fixed this issue for me. Used my PC mic while streaming earlier today without issue, so this seems to have been fixed, finally.
    Same. Not sure if it matters but I'm using the Xbox beta app, mic worked with headset plugged into the controller while streaming.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Have you done this mate

Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone -> Let apps use my mic
  5. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Have you done this mate

Settings -> Privacy -> Microphone -> Let apps use my mic
    I've done this already and it doesn't work for me... Any other ideas?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LazySpaceGhost,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Xbox app game stream mic not working - Similar Threads - app game stream

2. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  3. Green screen in some games and streaming apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Green screen in some games and streaming apps: My screen turns green (and occasionally like a mix of colors) while trying to watch some Netflix shows, Amazon prime shows and occasionally while playing games cba55c7d-8112-48b5-95f8-a27b3357498b
  4. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...: i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638
  5. How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream from console on the Xbox game streaming app: Ive done all the steps but when I go to the console streaming section on the app nothings changed to allow me to do it any one know what's goin on? submitted by /u/torstan710 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Console Stream on the Xbox Game Streaming App: When I use the game streaming app, I can use Xcloud, but when I try to set up a console, it says console streaming isn't available in my region yet. (I'm in San Jose) is this true? If not how can...
  7. Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  8. Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app Is not prompting to connect to xbox so I cant game stream: I dont know why, I already have it turned on on my console and have my power settings on instant turn on and everything but the app wont ask me to connect to my xbox, I can stream games with...
  9. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  10. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.: so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets...