Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

Discus and support Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJayce98x, Oct 18, 2023.

1. /u/xJayce98x
    /u/xJayce98x Guest

Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue.

I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?

submitted by /u/xJayce98x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xJayce98x, Oct 18, 2023
  2. Landon Martin2 Win User

Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

I restarted the computer and the Manage Installs page on the Xbox app is still stuck on “Checking for updates…” with three games staying Queued
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Hi Pawer 8,

You will need to update Windows to 1903 in order to download the Xbox (beta) app game launcher and then you will be able to download games available in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If the update is not being offered in your Windows update settings, try running
    the Xbox (beta) app installer and it should also walk you through updating Windows.

The installer is found here: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-app

If you still can't update Windows to download the app, then try using the Update Assistant: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10

I hope this helps!
  4. Alliance United Win User

xbox invalid JSON string

Hi,

This seems like there is an issue with the installation of the Xbox App on your PC. Can you ensure you're on the latest version of the Xbox App by going to the Windows Store>Account Profile Icon>Downloads and updates. If there is no update available, can
    you try to install the Xbox App (Beta) to see if you're able to use that version without any issues. This can also be found in the Windows Store by search.

Let us know!
  5. John William Moreno Win User

Can't download certain games from Xbox Game Pass for PC

I have the latest updates, Windows Updates and Xbox Beta app, and the same problem, some games require admin approve to get installed, I don't know what to do, I have trying everything, nothing works, i guess must be a critical problem in the windows store,
    please someone from help center!
  6. bowski477 Win User

Purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC

Game Pass for PC requires the latest update to Windows 10 and the
    Xbox Beta app
    installed. Do you have both of those?
Thema:

1. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update) - Similar Threads - app game installation

2. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  3. Xbox App refuses to install game on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App refuses to install game on PC: Hello, I am on a windows 10 PC attempting to install the game "State of Decay 2". All my efforts have failed. It merely states it is unable to connect me to the service and returns the error code...
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  6. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  7. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  8. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  9. The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...

in XboX Insiders
    The Non-Dismissible Notification in Game Bar That Appears When Xbox App Is Not Installed on...: Social widget displays a message reads "Install the Xbox app to get the latest widget updates" at the top of friends list, taking up a considerable amount of the already tight space. The situation...
  10. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...