Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

Discus and support Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gamepasd-god, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Gamepasd-god
    Gamepasd-god Guest

Hello everyone,

I am having exactly this issue :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...art-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531

Affected PC Is a win 11 fully updated, 64gb Ram , 2 tb SSD. No malware present.

Tried already uninstallong AND resetting both Microsoft store AND xbox app, AND after reinstalling, issue persisted as It Is describes in the articule

I have already oerfirmed all the steps of the articule, but the one about resetting Windows (which i cant do)

Ecerything else , fails miserable

Hipe you can hel out

.carlos

:)

Gamepasd-god, Apr 22, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Game updates result in game installing on two drives

That would be your smart delivery option.

That's by design

This could include the fps updste for your game or the next gen version which means it can only run on one of your two nvmes

The only option you would have is not saying the fps updste if it is an ea 22 title that is by default due to dual entitlement

The fps update or optimization patch (for the compression rate ) includes xbox bc titles 100s od titles are included with those patches
  3. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?

why'd you not get with the app for xbox one? a specific error?
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Try for Free not Working

Every week this section will updste for new games. You can know about this from this two recourses:

Majornelson.com and news.xbox.com

Good luck!
  5. JULIOROSAS1 Win User

Latest Xbox update Corrupted External HDD

I updste my xbox last night and external hard drive got corrupted. I tried connecto to pc, imac, another xbox and nothing.

Had to reformat (lost all my games) and worked great. Super fustrating :(
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Unable to install Xbox bet app for PC

Are you getting any specific error message when you try to install the Xbox Beta app for PC?
Thema:

1. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error - Similar Threads - app fsils updste

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...