Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

Discus and support Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict) [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BronzeKetchup48, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

Hello,

Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict)

Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive [​IMG]

Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive [​IMG]

:)

BronzeKetchup48, Aug 20, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. Vinny #1 Win User

Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

After install, try move:

[​IMG]
  4. RegTviol8r Win User

External Hard Drive not access content

XBF Brad,

I have tried to transfer games to the ext drive and from the ext drive and it just clocks and sits at 0% completed. I can delete games from the ext drive but I can't add games to it. Finally I just decided to try and format the ext drive to and it just
    clocked and never formatted the drive.
  5. BigSmoke4 Win User

Gaming services is preventing me from installing games on my 2nd drive

Hi, I did that and it didnt work, to add to that when I try to move in windows settings a game that I installed with xbox game pass to drive that doesnt show in the app I get error 0x80073d13 that doesnt allow me to move it
  6. aBailey 82 Win User

Remote Purchases, Ready to Install when i boot up.

Has anyone figured this out yet?

I have connected a 2tb ext drive powered by the xbox USB. Console set to instant on, unchecked power of storage when console turned off.

I can start to download something to ext drive, then turn my console off, and it will continue to download. When finished my ext drive will power off.

However when I purchase something when both are off via smart glass etc it won't start downloading/power up the ext drive. Yet when I turn it on there is the content sat at ready to install.

Frustrating to say the least...
Thema:

1. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive - Similar Threads - app windows doesnt

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  5. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  6. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  9. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work: Yesterday i reset my pc due to getting a new SSD and of course i started to install all my games again. I love dbd so i installed that right away to add some context as to why i think this issue...