Xbox App for Android

Discus and support Xbox App for Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I've been trying to sign in to the Xbox app on my Android phone for some time now, maybe like 1-2 weeks. Before I state my problem, I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Oeilerspraan, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Oeilerspraan
    Oeilerspraan Guest

Xbox App for Android

So I've been trying to sign in to the Xbox app on my Android phone for some time now, maybe like 1-2 weeks. Before I state my problem, I would like to mention that I have tried clearing all cache and data from the app, I have tried reinstalling it (this I've done countless times), and I've tried a hard restart on my device. My phone and app are also completely up to date. The only thing I haven't tried was factory resetting my phone.

The issue I'm having is that whenever I try to sign in, the app will pause and load for a second, and then send me back to the sign in/set up console page. Sometimes the app just crashes whenever I try. Maybe it's just that my phone is too old to support the app? I use a Samsung J7 that's around 2-3 years old.

:)

Oeilerspraan, Feb 27, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox App for Android