Xbox app downloads won't start on PC

Discus and support Xbox app downloads won't start on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox app downloads won't start on PC. Hellow. With Xbox support, we've tried every possible option, but nothing seems to work. I have Win 11, Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IliaPerov, Nov 16, 2021.

1. IliaPerov
    IliaPerov Guest

:)

IliaPerov, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Excellent! What a weird solution game on!
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

U see, my last suggestion would be to go back but I do understand the hassle!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Ilia welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Did this start happening when you updated to W11? I had tons of issues with W11 so I went back to Windows 10, but this could be an app issue! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. IliaPerov Win User

I found the problem by guessing. My router won't let me download games. When I connected my PC directly via the cable, I was able to download
  6. IliaPerov Win User

Hello Christopher. I have already tried deleting, clearing the cache. Xbox support has run out of ideas.

Yes, I have win11. I would not want to roll back.
Thema:

1. Xbox app downloads won't start on PC - Similar Threads - app downloads won't

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.: X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02
  5. Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app games won't download, but same Xbox games on steam downloads just fine: Why does the Xbox app not let me download games like Halo on certain harddrives, but on steam it's completely fine downloading the same exact game? Why can you just make Xbox stuff work on the PC...
  6. XBOX APP WON'T DOWNLOAD TO PC FOR EVERY ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP WON'T DOWNLOAD TO PC FOR EVERY ONE: My brother gave me his desktop so I can play Xbox games with him. Before giving to me, he reset the computer so the xbox app is not on there. I tried downloading from the Microsoft store on...
  7. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...
  8. every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get...: every time I tried to download Sea of Thieves from xbox app pc it won't work and I get error code 0x80070015 every time. I have even tried downloading directly from microsoft store as well....
  9. Halo Infinite Campaign won't download on Xbox App after downloading multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Campaign won't download on Xbox App after downloading multiplayer: When I try to install Halo Infinite Campaign from the Xbox App, it only installs the multiplayer. When I try to install the campaign after installing the multiplayer by clicking "manage...
  10. Xbox app on PC won't let me download Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC won't let me download Minecraft: Split from this thread. I have this same issue. For me it gives the error "Something Unexpected happened." Although I am able to install the Minecraft Launcher, Java Edition and Dungeons just...