Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

Discus and support Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnitWifer, Dec 2, 2023.

1. UnitWifer
    UnitWifer Guest

Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

First, i have 2 issues

My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after I click on install, it instantly shows me an error code and I can't log in into minecraft anymore.

My second issue is that I can't install the xbox app. When i click on install in MS Store, it freezes itself with "Downloading..." for 10min and nothing happens(i have 500mbit/s so it can't be the issue). I have followed dozens of forums and reinstalled ms store over and over, reinstalled gaming services and also deleted the download cache for like 3 times but no result.

This is pure garbage and no forum could help me, i've tried the troublemaking program and it didn't even solve my problem, it rather said it couldn't solve it. I hate windows and i want serious help and not from a lazy moderator who copy-paste some links and then leaves this thread as "solved"

:)

UnitWifer, Dec 2, 2023
  2. kyyrsr ‎ Win User

Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me 0x80D02017 error code

I am currently on 23H2, latest. I managed to get xbox app working by joining insider channel, tho the main problem is still not solved. Game bar not working for now.
  3. UnitWifer Win User

Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me 0x80D02017 error code

on what update? It worked for me from like 2020 or 2022 and on any other pc i own. It's just so stupid that they give a f*** about our problem and rather update their bloatware to be 10x times larger with its size.
  4. UnitWifer Win User

2nd issue kinda solved, but in the negetive way. Now it shows me 0x80248014 error code when installing through microsoft store.

I've deleted Datastore again and now it can't download xbox again
  5. kyyrsr ‎ Win User

Having the same issue with a few more people, not a problem on your side. We need to wait for the update as they are working on it,
  6. Sarlocc Win User

Xbox one app keeps uninstalling itself after few randomly minutes.

Hey Joseph thanks for reaching out.

Yes I download the Xbox app from this xbox website https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc.

I installed the app using their xboxinstaller.exe installer.

I think its installed in C drive, the installer just run itself and never once allow me to select which drive to install the app.

On the question of game bar download issue, I found that when I first notice xbox app uninstall itself, the "Xbox game bar" would not work.

Every time I press Win+G a window would pop up saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-gamingoverlay link" and it make me go look it up at

microsoft store. Even when I have Xbox app downloaded Xbox game bar would not work.

When I try to download it from the store, it would get stuck on download.
Thema:

1. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me... - Similar Threads - App download stuck

2. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. XBOX App on PC download stuck at 0 B/S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App on PC download stuck at 0 B/S: Today got the subscription for XBOX Pass. Tried downloading Lies of P but he download seems stuck at 59%. Since a couple of hours it is showing that way with download speed showing as 0B/S....
  5. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  6. Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s): I have a good internet, and theres only 2 peoples using it right now. But somehow EVERY 15 seconds i restart the download, it went to 0b/s when i can download in EA like 5MB/s and steam 3.5MB/s....
  7. download stuck in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    download stuck in xbox app: i have a minecraft download stuck in the xbox app, but my minecraft is up to date. when i say "prioritize installation" i doesnt do anything. i cant cancel it and its at queued 0% Help please....
  8. xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app stuck, cannot finish, pause or cancel game download and installation: I was attempting to download a game, Wolfenstein: the new order, when my PC crashed, causing me to use a system restore point. after windows was restored I turned on the xbox app to restart the...
  9. Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App, game download stuck on "Checking for updates", and can't start any other games: As the title says. I wanted to install Pillars of Eternity, and the download stopped at 136mb in and the app simply said "Checking for updates". I've tried running Powershell as an administrator...
  10. Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.: Two days ago my Gaming services "died", Xbox app, as said in the title, is constantly checking for updates preventing me from downloading anything else, if I try to cancel the download it gets...