xbox app doesn't working

Discus and support xbox app doesn't working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried everything: Repair, Reset, unistall, nothing works, it's been for days and i'm paying for nothing ! 562ff93f-044f-4eb8-832b-e7956687225d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Midorima Midorima, Mar 14, 2024.

1. xbox app doesn't working

I tried everything: Repair, Reset, unistall, nothing works, it's been for days and i'm paying for nothing !

:)

Midorima Midorima, Mar 14, 2024
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

xbox app doesn't work

Hi,fsdfsdfsdaf ,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You have had issues with the Xbox app for PC. Thank you for the picture, and I understand why you would be upset, as you just wanted to play games. Yes, other launchers are working, and every one of them is different, and not every launcher is built the same. I am happy to help and have you file a bug to see the issue, regardless of whether you want to continue the service due to your negative experience. If you still have time on your subscription, we can help you take advantage of what time you have left. Let me also provide some suggestions and see if we can resolve the issue. Let me know if you want to file a bug for any feature request. Below are some suggestions that have helped users who have experienced problems with the Xbox app.

If you decided to file a bug

submitting a bug through the Xbox App

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your gamerpic icon
    2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu
    3. Select “Report a problem
    4. Click "Give new feedback"
    5. Add [Xbox Forum] in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary.
    6. [Xbox Forum] Error code 0x87e00017, can't download XGP games [KarateGamer]
    7. Category should automatically be selected.
    8. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread.
    Solution1: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution2: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. Look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it on the right side.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to the default setting.

Solution3: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Solution4: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

Solution 5: Windows Update Troubleshooter

f you get an error code while downloading and installing Windows updates, the Update Troubleshooter can help resolve the problem. Make sure to choose Run update to troubleshoot and Windows app.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. panulao Win User

xbox app doesn't work

Hey Ron, thank you for trying to help me, unfortunately these steps didn't help(
  4. OpticRJames Win User

xbox app doesn't work

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch a game using the Microsoft Store app and see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

xbox app doesn't working

Hi Midorima, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, run a system scan:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Terminal (Administrator)".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

On the same Terminal window, type these commands:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Restart your PC.

After that, reinstall the gaming services:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Let me know if it works!
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Connecting Xbox with App doesn't work

Hi krope1,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to connect your computer to your Xbox. One of which is an incorrect configuration setting. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly verify the following:

• When was the last time you were able to connect your computer to your Xbox through Xbox app?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes to your devices prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
Thema:

xbox app doesn't working

1. xbox app doesn't working - Similar Threads - app doesn't working

2. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  3. My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One controller doesn't work with games on the game pass app on pc.: My controller works perfectly fine with my Steam games, but when it comes to the Xbox app, my controller loses it's cool and forgets it is a controller (right stick moves the mouse button and the...
  4. Why doesn't my xbox app work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my xbox app work?: BEFORE POSTING THIS I HAVE CALLED MICROSOFT AND THEY TOLD ME THIS IS A NETWORK ISSUE MANY PEOPLE ARE EXPERIENCING - I believe it has something to do with windows 11 as my friends on windows 10...
  5. My microphone doesn't want to work when I enable the option on my PC for the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microphone doesn't want to work when I enable the option on my PC for the Xbox app.: Since I presented this problem approximately 2 weeks ago I have tried 5 different headphones with their microphones and the problem seems to have no solution. When I go to the configuration it...
  6. Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app doesn't work.: When I try to go to the Microsoft store and click on the login it doesn't show the Microsoft Login window same goes for the Xbox app 6be39ce8-3fd3-4b2f-9b56-1a313d65c342
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Says Gaming Services need installing but this doesn't work: When trying to install CK3 Xbox stopped working. It says that gaming services need to be installed and then when I go to the settings there is a message that says 'There was a problem loading...
  9. EA app doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA app doesn't work: I just got Game Pass Ultimate. Some of the games require installation of the EA app. The app installs, but will not link up with my XBOX account which prevents me from playing those games. After...
  10. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...