XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

Discus and support XBOX APP DOESNT WORK in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; on window xbox app i cant join a party or start one it says connecting for a long time and it doesnt show invites but it works on my phone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ARTUR Kowalczyk1, Apr 27, 2024.

1. XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

on window xbox app i cant join a party or start one it says connecting for a long time and it doesnt show invites but it works on my phone

:)

ARTUR Kowalczyk1, Apr 27, 2024
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

Hey Ege!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Kindly try to perform the following troubleshooting steps:

Make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, Xbox, and gaming services apps:

Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

Xbox and gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

You cannot change your gamertag on the Xbox app
    Yes, you can.
  4. cakepersongirl Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

thank you but i actually meant to change my profile picture lol
  5. II DIDIER II Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox app doesnt work

Thank you for your response.

Since you have already reinstalled your Xbox and gaming services apps yet the issue still persists.

It seems the only best option to fix this is to reformat the C: Drive where the Windows was installed then proceed to download the Xbox app.

Before you proceed with the reformat, please make sure to back up your files.
Thema:

XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

1. XBOX APP DOESNT WORK - Similar Threads - APP DOESNT

2. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  3. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  4. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  5. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  6. Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching: The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff people have recommended in every other post like...
  7. Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work: Yesterday i reset my pc due to getting a new SSD and of course i started to install all my games again. I love dbd so i installed that right away to add some context as to why i think this issue...
  8. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive: Hello, Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict) [img] [img] 9202c5de-e069-4ecd-85cb-e52ceb507a5d
  9. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  10. Samsung Xbox app doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung Xbox app doesnt work: My Samsung Xbox app on Smart tv doesnt open. Error with se are soryy the Page doesnt exist. 013d49f9-8824-4451-8554-f82faf949930