Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra

Discus and support Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AS_Empire, Oct 20, 2020.

1. /u/AS_Empire
    /u/AS_Empire Guest

/u/AS_Empire, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Stimes Win User

Xbox game pass app started crashing every few seconds the MOMENT I subscribed to Ultimate.

Same issue for me. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Tried downloading from Samsung store and play store.
  3. SuzakuKururugi Win User

Moga XP5-X

the moga is compatible in xcloud game pass in phone, beacause, im playing all days in Samsun Galaxy S20 ultra 5g, maybe not xbox, but in PC and Phone yes
  4. RED_HELIX Win User

Xbox game pas app will not let me launch games on Android, play button grayed out.

What model/brand of phone and what brand/model controller are you trying to use?
    I have a Samsung galaxy s20 using a series X controller
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass android app on Samsung Galaxy S20 layout problems

I have samsung s20 plus and I have no issues.
  6. GRIM STARKILLER Win User

Persistent Grey Bar when streaming

same type of issue here when streaming xbox one to win 10 pc the stream is in a smaller scale and not in full screen mode and there is black bars down the sides of the screen and what looks like a windows tab bar across the top of the screen . this happened
    after the latest update on the xbox beta app version 11.10.23004.00000
    doesn't do this on the standard xbox app version 9.928033.00000 but i cant use my usb mic on the standard xbox app only the beta version so its a bit of a issue
Thema:

1. Xbox app doesn't scale to the full screen of phone. Using a Samsung S20 Ultra - Similar Threads - app doesn't scale

2. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  3. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  4. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  5. PC Xbox app doesn't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox app doesn't open: It's stuck at the logo I tried everything: -Repair/Reset Xbox app -Uninstall & Reinstall Xbox app, -Update Xbox App from store library, -Uninstall Xbox App & Install It from Xbox Website,...
  6. xbox app doesn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app doesn't working: I tried everything: Repair, Reset, unistall, nothing works, it's been for days and i'm paying for nothing ! 562ff93f-044f-4eb8-832b-e7956687225d
  7. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  8. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  9. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  10. Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly: When I open a screenshot the Xbox app does not show the entire screenshot. My monitor is 1080P but the open screenshot doesn't scale to see the entire image. Pretty annoying. As you can see in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game pass full screen on galaxy note ten plus

2. Game Pass not using full screen streaming andriod

3. xbox game pass full screen android

4. xbox game pass app doesnt fit screen galaxy s20