Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching

Discus and support Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Damian Dean, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Damian Dean
    Damian Dean Guest

The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff people have recommended in every other post like this.

opening up task manager and closing things. Doesnt work.

Uninstalling and reinstalling . Doesnt work.

Repair and reload doesnt work.

Windows is updated. Everything is updated. No firewalls or Virus protection active to stop it ether. It just doesnt load. Hours go by and nothing changes.

So i bought the Xbox pc pass to play starfield. It worked kinda for 2 days. Now it just gets stuck in synching. And again have tried everything already recommended by other pages and questions. Also reinstalled the game twice. which btw takes about an hour download and install each time.

:)

Damian Dean, Sep 12, 2023
  2. JonathanHill3 Win User

I have the same exact issue! This is very annoying.
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Damian Dean,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Damian Dean,

It seems that the steps suggested did not help and that issue persists. Regarding with the Xbox app not loading, please proceed in removing and reinstalling the Gaming Services of your device by following these steps:

1. Press the Start button on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Regarding with the Starfield concern though, please proceed in reaching out to Bethesda support through this page: Starfield - Bethesda Support.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Damian Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox app and Starfield. I'll do my best to help you out.

Firstly, let's address the issue with the Xbox app not loading. This could be caused by a number of things, such as corrupted files or a conflict with other software on your computer. Here are some steps you can try:

1. Reset the Xbox app: Press the Windows key + I to open Settings, then click on Apps. Find the Xbox app and click on it, then click on Advanced options. Scroll down and click on Reset. This will clear the app's cache and reset it to its default settings.

2. Check for updates: Make sure that your Windows and Xbox app are both up to date. To check for updates, press the Windows key + I to open Settings, then click on Update & Security. Click on Check for updates to see if there are any available.

3. Run the app troubleshooter: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter that can help identify and fix issues with apps. To run the troubleshooter, press the Windows key + I to open Settings, then click on Update & Security. Click on Troubleshoot, then click on Additional troubleshooters. Find and click on Windows Store Apps, then click on Run the troubleshooter.

If none of these steps work, try to re-register the Xbox app through PowerShell. This will reinstall the app and its dependencies. Here's how:

Open PowerShell as an administrator and

Type and enter the following command:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Now, let's move on to the issue with Starfield getting stuck in syncing. This could be caused by a problem with your internet connection or a conflict with other software on your computer. Here are some steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. You can try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

2. Clear the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box, then type wsreset.exe and press Enter. This will clear the Microsoft Store cache and may help with syncing issues.

If issue persists with Starfield, please reach out to the game developer for further assistance. See: Starfield - Bethesda Support

Kind regards,

Marrion
  6. Wayne Stuck Win User

What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???

Thanks for the reply. Xbox has told that they do have known issues with Starfield and their cloud based save system. I have synched the game repeatedly and have performed local saves and the game even shows when it's auto saving. But if for some reason the game gets "out of cloud synch" all of these saves, local or auto, are lost because the game actually didn't save because of the cloud synch issue
Thema:

1. Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching - Similar Threads - app doesnt load

2. XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX APP DOESNT WORK: on window xbox app i cant join a party or start one it says connecting for a long time and it doesnt show invites but it works on my phone f0118ead-1450-4a62-abd3-74ba8b3e7821
  3. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  4. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  5. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  6. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  7. Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work: Yesterday i reset my pc due to getting a new SSD and of course i started to install all my games again. I love dbd so i installed that right away to add some context as to why i think this issue...
  8. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive: Hello, Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict) [img] [img] 9202c5de-e069-4ecd-85cb-e52ceb507a5d
  9. Xbox App doesnt load games List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App doesnt load games List: I am new using xbox app on PC. Since last week app doesnt load the game list only shows the upper banner. I reinstalled the app 3 times and still not getting to fix this problem. I cant explore...
  10. Youtube app doesnt load on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app doesnt load on Xbox One: Hi. I'm having an issue with my youtube app on xbox one. Whenever I try to watch a video it doesn't load. The screen loads and that loading spin keeps loading forever. I've tried hard...