Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign

Discus and support Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It still says 'Pre-Install' instead of just 'install' and when I click it, only the Multiplayer is getting downloaded. What do I have to do to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PowerElite, Dec 9, 2021.

1. PowerElite
    PowerElite Guest

It still says 'Pre-Install' instead of just 'install' and when I click it, only the Multiplayer is getting downloaded. What do I have to do to get it working?

:)

PowerElite, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi PowerElite, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly restart your PC and then launch the Xbox App, make sure to search Halo Infinite (Campaign) then install it from there.
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

I am having trouble with Halo Infinite campaign on Game Pass

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I totally understand you need assistance in regards with Halo Infinite Campaign on Game Pass. We need to investigate this to find the best possible solution to this issue. Let's work on this together.

To better understand the situation, we would like to ask these questions, such as:

• Where did you purchase the Halo Infinite Campaign? ex. Xbox app for PC, Microsoft Store, Steam
    Campaign is the single-player story mode that follows the adventures of The Master Chief on Zeta Halo. In this menu you can Start or Continue or Load saved versions of your game.

Halo Infinite is an Xbox Play Anywhere game, this means that if you purchase it on an Xbox console, the Xbox app for PC, or the Microsoft Store app for PC your purchase will carry over to all these storefronts. If you purchase the game through Steam your Campaign purchase will only be available through Steam.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  4. Bradley Van der lind Win User

Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

Hi thanks for the reply, it's on the Xbox app and the app is up to date, the issue is with the Halo infinite (Campaign) one. It also give me the option to try and launch the game even tho it isn't even close to completely downloaded, when I use the option to launch the game nothing happens
  5. obasR998 Win User

Xbox App on PC

I have the same problem as well. I was playing Halo Infinite Campaign earlier and it worked fine from the Xbox App on PC (with Xbox gamepass) and now when Get back on the Xbox app and hit "Play" it Redirects me to the Gaming services. Help anyone please?? this is quite annoying and should not be happening.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Halo Infinite Download stuck, won't let me cancel or start it

Hello Bradley Van der linde,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Are you trying to download Halo Infinite on Steam or through the Xbox app?

If it's the Xbox app, can you verify that your Xbox app and Gaming services are up to date?

Open the Xbox App

• Click your profile icon at the top right corner of the page
    • Select "Settings"
    • Select "About" on the left panel
    The first set of numbers under "Version" will display the current version of your Xbox App.

Current versions:

Xbox App: 2112.1001.10.0

Gaming Services: 3.60.12001.0

Also, is "Halo Infinite (Campaign)" giving you trouble or is it "Halo Infinite" (Multiplayer)? Have you tried downloading any other games?
Thema:

1. Xbox App doesn't let me download and play the Halo Infinite Campaign - Similar Threads - App doesn't let

2. I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I factory reset my pc and when i try to install games on the xbox app it doesn't let me the...: I had previously installed games in the download folder, and was able to install games before but now I can't. I've been trying to fix this for almost an hour now....
  3. Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on PC doesn't let me login.: Hello there. As in the title - the Xbox app doesn't let me log into my account. The window just flashes for a second and goes back to the main screen with no result. When checking the processes...
  4. Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app doesn't easily let me install delisted DLC that I already own: Hello community, Recently with the announcement of the release date for Forza Motorsport, I wanted to go back and play my Ultimate edition of Forza Motorsport 7, but after my recent escapades...
  5. Xbox App doesn't let me change the default install location in Settings > General

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App doesn't let me change the default install location in Settings > General: I'm using Windows 10 64-bit. In the Game Install Options Section, if I click the Change where this app installs games by default I get a drop down list of different drives to pick from, no matter...
  6. Everytime I try to join a party on the xbox app it doesn't let me join I go to there profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Everytime I try to join a party on the xbox app it doesn't let me join I go to there profile: I've tried everything and it hasn't worked, I've restarted my phone, closed the app everything. It won't work and I'm starting to get frustrated with this update Hmu if u know how to fix it...
  7. Xbox doesn't let me install a specific game on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox doesn't let me install a specific game on the xbox app: I have a problem where I want to download this specific game and whenever I go to press install and see the game pop up in my downloads it at the same time sends a warning error message with...
  8. My Windows 10 XBox app shows prices from different region and doesn't let me use Game Pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Windows 10 XBox app shows prices from different region and doesn't let me use Game Pass.: So my region is Spain, and it is correctly set in Windows. When I install and open the XBox Windows 10 app I see prices in what I think are yen (crossed Y) signal, and a message that my Game Pass...
  9. Xbox app doesn't let me change install location

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app doesn't let me change install location: I have been in the Insider Program for Windows Gaming for a while now. Today I wanted to try the VR mod for Outer Wild which didn't work because the default location is protected. So I wanted to...
  10. Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass app on PC, doesn't let me eject my external HD drive where my games are...: My Xbox game pass app once launched doesn't allow me to eject my external HD drive which the games are installed in even after closing the app. it says the drive is in use so can't be ejected....