Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

Discus and support Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdullah Zaki1, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected'

:)

Abdullah Zaki1, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Abdullah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The Dualshock 4 is not fully supported on PC.

I'll kindly ask you to chat with PlayStation Staff using Live Chat.

Please enter this link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/contact-us
  3. StiizZy Win User

Dualshock 4 not working through bluetooth.

I clearly said that it worked before as it's supposed to without using any other app since some games have native dualshock support with no third party program, I also said that it still works with an USB cable, I'll also add that it works on my laptop with no issue through bluetooth. EDIT: I got a friend that just factory reseted their PC at this exact moment, asked them to test the controller on Rocket League with no third party app installed, and the game, as well as windows, detect the controller through bluetooth and work flawlessly, showing dualshock inputs in game.

Also, my controller works on other PC's just fine, even when using the same bluetooth adaptor that I use on my main PC, so this is not a dualshock issue.
  4. Mohammed_Sami Win User

My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!

Its not the 'Recon Hybrid Game Controller' , My controller is the Turtle Beach Recon Controller and whenever I plug it in it doesnt detect it on XBOX cloud gaming. My controller works on normal games but it doesnt detect on Xbox cloud gaming .
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

how do i disable windows recognizing xbox 360 controller as xbox 360 controller

Hi! By default, Windows will detect DualShock 3 controllers as Xbox 360 controllers, which will allow for automatic remapping and compatibility in most games with controller support.

Barely any PC games have native support for PlayStation controllers, so it will emulate XInput, the system used for Xbox controllers, instead.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Dualshock 4 not working through bluetooth.

Hi StiizZy! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is from the manufactures support site

Devices using the operating systems listed below or later support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth connections. Once connected, you can use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications via Bluetooth.

Android:tm: 10 iOS 13

iPadOS 13

macOS Catalina

tvOS 13

Connect DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC:

You can connect a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a Windows PC using a DUALSHOCK:registered:4 USB wireless adaptor or a compatible micro USB cable.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardw...
Thema:

1. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller - Similar Threads - app doesnt detect

2. XBOX APP DOESNT WORK

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBOX APP DOESNT WORK: on window xbox app i cant join a party or start one it says connecting for a long time and it doesnt show invites but it works on my phone f0118ead-1450-4a62-abd3-74ba8b3e7821
  3. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  4. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  5. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  6. Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching: The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff people have recommended in every other post like...
  7. Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app/windows 10 doesnt work: Yesterday i reset my pc due to getting a new SSD and of course i started to install all my games again. I love dbd so i installed that right away to add some context as to why i think this issue...
  8. Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my ext drive: Hello, Xbox app. for windows doesnt see my external but my ext drives his format ntsfd (see my pict) [img] [img] 9202c5de-e069-4ecd-85cb-e52ceb507a5d
  9. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  10. Samsung Xbox app doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Samsung Xbox app doesnt work: My Samsung Xbox app on Smart tv doesnt open. Error with se are soryy the Page doesnt exist. 013d49f9-8824-4451-8554-f82faf949930