Xbox app does not run fullscreen on my devices

Discus and support Xbox app does not run fullscreen on my devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Razer Phone 2 (running Android 9) and a hacked Nintendo Switch (running LineageOS 17.1). Both devices have the latest Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Xellspooun, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Xellspooun
    Xellspooun Guest

Hi there,

I have a Razer Phone 2 (running Android 9) and a hacked Nintendo Switch (running LineageOS 17.1). Both devices have the latest Xbox app installed and
    both devices have a 16:9 ratio display. When I try to remote play from my Series X console to my devices, the notification bar does not hide and the navigation bar creates black bars around the streaming area (even though it hides). This only happens specifically
    with the Xbox app, the other streaming apps (e.g. Steam Link, Moonlight, PS4 remote play) work as they should be, covering the screen from edge to edge.

I have tried re-installing the Xbox app, installing older versions, resetting the phone and I even tried force-hiding the bars with third-party Android
    apps, nothing worked. Even the MS support couldn't find me a solution.

Any ideas?

:)

Xellspooun, Jan 15, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox remote play not full screen