Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

Discus and support Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! My Xbox app has had this problem for the longest time now and i still cant fix it. When I open the app it just loads forever and never actually... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by seemly, Nov 17, 2023.

1. seemly
    seemly Guest

Hey! My Xbox app has had this problem for the longest time now and i still cant fix it. When I open the app it just loads forever and never actually opens. I have tried a lot of solutions but none have solved my problem. If you have any suggestions please let me know!

The image below shows what I see and it is just stuck on this.
    Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ) [​IMG]

:)

seemly, Nov 17, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. RichieB_ Win User

4. seemly Win User

Don't see that happening anytime soon. Had this problem for like 8 months now.
  5. RichieB_ Win User

Hi seemly,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're experiencing issues with your Xbox app that doesn't work. I

Here are the possible troubleshooting steps:

1. Try signing out of the Xbox app and signing back in.

2. If the issue persists, try resetting the Xbox app by going to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" > "Xbox" > "Advanced options" > "Reset."
    3. Try resetting the Microsoft Store app by going to "Settings" > "Apps" > "Apps & features" > "Xbox" > "Advanced options" > Terminate, Repair and Reset

4. Reset the Microsoft Store cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

For more information: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

By the way, I would like to ask if it's only Xbox game are gone?

Are you part of Insider program?

May I ask for the Xbox App version?

We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. JonasKohlen Win User

Same here. No amount of troubleshooting helps, this needs to be fixed on xbox' side.
Thema:

1. Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ) - Similar Threads - App does open

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  4. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  5. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. Xbox app does not open completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not open completely: Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are...
  8. pressing manage account does not open xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    pressing manage account does not open xbox app: when I press manage account it gives me this popup, and when I click on look for an app in Microsoft store it finds no results. but there seems to be no option to do anything else. I suspect it...
  9. Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11: The game will not open for me although it has already been uninstalled many times, in addition to changing from w10 to w11 cb3961c1-78bc-453b-869c-ecf0a59055cf
  10. Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.: I have tried re-installing it and repairing the app through settings. I have also tried to delete the Xbox app and reinstalling it through the PowerShell as an admin....