Xbox app does not open completely

Discus and support Xbox app does not open completely in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edi Traven, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Edi Traven
    Edi Traven Guest

Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are any other solutions reply to this.

:)

Edi Traven, Feb 18, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Edi T. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using the Xbox app.
    Not only that, but I have seen similar reports from other users these days.

However, I would like to suggest this potential solution, other people claimed it helped to solve the issue.

Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try opening the app again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version”.

Let me know if this option helped you, or if you still encounter difficulties using the Xbox app.

In case that doesn't work, I appreciate it if you could describe what else you tried before creating this post.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. maxen Win User

Xbox not appearing as a device on Spotify

Hi Tussocky,

Can you try closing the app on your phone completely, then open the Xbox One app, and only afterwards open the phone app? Also start playing some music. Does the Xbox now appear in your list of devices?

Failing that, what happens if you try doing this from your laptop? You mentioned you use Spotify there too, so I'm curious if that could work instead.

Let us know how you get on.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Xbox on Window 10

I have almost the same problem with the Xbox app on W8. It opens, but does not let me sign in. And equally the store, does not open.
  5. Bestlano Win User

XBox One App Does not open

Hi King, can you tell us what version of the app your using? Are you also experiencing this issue with Xbox Beta (App)? If, yes please go ahead and report this issue by using the "report a problem" with the beta version. This will provide helpful data for
    the developers to investigate. Let us know. In the mean time I will report this issue to the developers to review.

You can DL the beta version here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H
    or go to the Store app, search for “Xbox beta” and it will show up as a search result.

Thanks for reporting,

Best
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox App does not open games.

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Hi GustavoSuek!

Friend, this occurs when your internet devices are unconfigured, so the application tries to connect to Xcloud servers, fails, and then returns to the home screen.

It is a very common mistake, as xcloud does not make use of any PC components or software, other than the application and its network.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
Thema:

1. Xbox app does not open completely - Similar Threads - app does open

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  4. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  5. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App does not open ( PC/Windows ): Hey! My Xbox app has had this problem for the longest time now and i still cant fix it. When I open the app it just loads forever and never actually opens. I have tried a lot of solutions but none...
  8. pressing manage account does not open xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    pressing manage account does not open xbox app: when I press manage account it gives me this popup, and when I click on look for an app in Microsoft store it finds no results. but there seems to be no option to do anything else. I suspect it...
  9. Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 3 does not open in the Xbox App on PC, I have w11: The game will not open for me although it has already been uninstalled many times, in addition to changing from w10 to w11 cb3961c1-78bc-453b-869c-ecf0a59055cf
  10. Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox app keep crashing after I open it.: I have tried re-installing it and repairing the app through settings. I have also tried to delete the Xbox app and reinstalling it through the PowerShell as an admin....