Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass

Discus and support Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass, nor load ANYTHING from the store nor from the game pass section. Already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Godrelik, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Godrelik
    Godrelik Guest

Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass, nor load ANYTHING from the store nor from the game pass section.

Already tried resetting the app and reinstalling whole thing

What I can do at this point?

Edit.

Even when things somehow load in, can't install anything. Instant error.

:)

Godrelik, Jun 13, 2020
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Hi there if you are wanting to remote install games on the game pass download the game pass app as the xbox app does not do this. As for it not loading things there are known connection issues that will hopefully resolved soon. Hope you are safe and well
    in these trying times.
  3. SupahDrivah1234 Win User

Error code 0x00000001--cannot install games via Game Pass PC

No, this did not help. After reset, the Xbox app failed to detect my D: drive, forcing me to manually delete GamingServices and Gaming Services.Net from the Registry Editor--which has happened multiple times already--all in order for the app to detect my external hard drive at all.

But even after I finally get it to be detected, I still run into the exact same error code 0x00000001 and all installs of games via Game Pass have failed.

This has happened at least five times already and I'm very tired of running around in circles. I would like a solution that for once doesn't cause my hard drive to disappear from the app.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

I Have Ultimate Gamepass but Can't Download Games on My PC

Hello Crazy Cat Swag,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The subscription appears to be active so the issue must be related to the Xbox apps not detecting the subscription from the account that is signed in to the application. You can choose to install games from the Microsoft
    Store as well as the Xbox Console Companion App and the Xbox (Beta) App. We recommend signing in to the Microsoft Store App with the account that has the subscription, and attempting to

install one of the Xbox Game Pass Games
    through there. Does the same error appear when you attempt to install a game from the Microsoft Store App?

You do not need to purchase the subscription if your account already owns it. We will continue to troubleshoot the issue until the apps are able to detect your subscription. We hope this information helps Crazy Cat Swag!
  5. Ryannuuu234 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 (Press any key to start)

I have the xbox game pass and I found that I just had to uninstall and reinstall the xbox app(had already installed the 90 gb the previous night). Then run the app the first time, log in and then close the app. Restart the app and it should detect your
    flight simulator install. Running the flight simulator from the newly installed xbox app seems to get me through the infinite "press a key" loop.
  6. rlfetterhoff Win User

Xbox app stuck on 'Choose a drive' with no options when installing

I have reset the computer and still I can't access game pass. I can install other games via the xbox box app but when I try to install an xbox game pass game it gives me no drives.
Thema:

1. Xbox app does not detect already installed games via the game pass - Similar Threads - app does detect

2. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  3. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  4. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  5. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...: How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games.... 0d8cc60e-2bad-4171-bab5-65678aa866e0
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  8. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  9. My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app does not detect my external hard drive in the console: Yesterday I bought an external hard drive for my console since I ran out of space in the internal storage. The problem starts when I want to download physical games (that is I have the disc) that...
  10. Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App not detecting Gaming Services, and once it finally does detect it, games won't...: For the past 3 months I have been battling with my xbox app and gaming services, when I open the xbox app, it tells me I require gaming services to be downloaded to play and install games, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app detect already installed

2. gamepass detect installed game

3. gamepass detect installed games