Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b

Discus and support Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm having issues with the Xbox App crashing immediately on startup. I am having problems with all games interacting with the XBOX app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander H250, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b

Hi guys, I'm having issues with the Xbox App crashing immediately on startup.

I am having problems with all games interacting with the XBOX app. Flight Simulator works fine after reinstalling Win10. Once I update the Xbox app, neither Flight Simulator nor the Xbox app works. Forza 3, 4 and 5 do not work either.

The app opens for 2 seconds, then closes immediately.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 22H2

Installiert am ‎12.‎01.‎2023

Betriebssystembuild 19045.2546

Leistung Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: XboxPcApp.exe, Version: 2301.1001.5.0, Zeitstempel: 0x63c87ec9

Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.2546, Zeitstempel: 0xe8e9ac9b

Ausnahmecode: 0xc000027b

Fehleroffset: 0x000000000010fd12

ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x25b4

Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d9349b9afa44e2

Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.GamingApp_2301.1001.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\XboxPcApp.exe

Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Berichtskennung: cba14910-4e12-4aa4-aa46-f467fa0953ba

Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.GamingApp_2301.1001.5.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: Microsoft.Xbox.App

Steps I've taken so far:

• Reinstalling the app
    • Resetting the app again
    • Installing latest Windows 10 updates
    • Signing out of the windows store
    • Windows Store apps troubleshooting
    • Scans with the Windows tools SFC and DISM
    • Resetting the windows store by running wsreset in CMD
    • Running Get-AppxPackage -name “Microsoft.XboxApp” | Remove-AppxPackage in powershell
    • Running Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\Axml”} in powershell
    • Making sure that all Xbox services are running
    • UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL GAMING SERVICES VIA POWERSHELL
    • Delete Gaming Services registry entries
    • Conducting clean startup
    • Reinstalling Windows 10
    Nothing solves the problem. In the meantime, I am at a loss. Can anyone help me?

:)

Alexander H250, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Alexander, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your games.

Can you please try changing the time/date on your PC to see if that helps?
  3. Alexander H250 Win User

Hello Alexander, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your games.

Can you please try changing the time/date on your PC to see if that helps?
    Thanks for your quick reply.

• Time and date are set automatically.
    • Synchronization has just taken place.
    • The PC has been restarted.

Unfortunately, this does not solve the problem.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Thank you for letting me know. If you're using a VPN please turn it off and try again.

Also, please check this link https://www.thewindowsclub.com/microsoft-store-... and let me know if any of the steps there are helpful to you.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Alexander H250 Win User

To make sure that the problem is not caused by the user account, I have performed the following steps and found the following behavior:

Steps taken:

• Created a new local user
    • Downloaded Xbox App from Windows Store
    • Launched Xbox App
    • Logged in with Microsoft account
    • Reinstalled Gaming Services
    • Received notice "Problem loading install locations. Try again" (see screenshot),
    • PC restarted
    Result: XboxApp does not start and closes again after about 2sec.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]
  6. Yukirhodes2 Win User

Whenever i try to stream from my Xbox to PC the Xbox app crashes

I'm experiencing a similar problem (again). The App doesn't crash but the stream Win10 to Xbox still stutters / crashes, and increasingly since the last update (10.0.15063.1005 / rs2_release_xbox_1703.170323-1228).
Thema:

1. Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b - Similar Threads - App crashes immediately

2. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  3. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...
  4. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app crashes immediately after opening it: The Xbox app crashes as soon as I open the app. I tried uninstalling the app, gaming services, console companion Microsoft Store, updating Windows, using PowerShell, logging in as administrator,...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  8. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  9. Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic crashes immediately when launched ( Xbox app on PC ): hello, i just downloaded deep rock galactic using the xbox app, but when i start the game it loads for like 10 sec then there is that error message that appears saying that the game crashed the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...