Xbox app chat started cutting in and out

Discus and support Xbox app chat started cutting in and out in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi Recently ive been using the xbox app for apple devices to chat with my friends while i wait for my controller replacement, it has started to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PizzaMan585, Jan 6, 2020.

1. PizzaMan585
    PizzaMan585 Guest

Hi

Recently ive been using the xbox app for apple devices to chat with my friends while i wait for my controller replacement, it has started to present issues with recieving my friends voices, ive confirmed that my voice has no troubles getting to them. Ive
    also tested my internet when it occurs which every thing seems fine nothing out of the normal, what is different with my xbox to my ipad is my ipad has no Port forwarding and of course has wireless connection (ps im 2 metres away form the router, so there
    shouldn't be any problems with that)

it seems to occur at very random intervals, i can sometimes hear a quiet click when someone is talking and i cannot hear their voice, weirdly enough i can see their profile pic expand when their talking just like normal yet their voice cannot be heard

should i try some port forwarding?

Is anyone else having this issue?

If any clarification is needed please ask

:)

PizzaMan585, Jan 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app mic keeps cutting in and out