Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005)

Discus and support Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My xbox app keeps showing me this error and cannot conncet to my xbox. It will show me that it can find my xbox but when i try to conncet, it gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IsaacAkhigbe, Apr 7, 2019.

1. IsaacAkhigbe
    IsaacAkhigbe Guest

My xbox app keeps showing me this error and cannot conncet to my xbox. It will show me that it can find my xbox but when i try to conncet, it gives me the error in the title of the post, along with the error code 0x80000005. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix
    this. When I type in my Xbox’s ip number, it gives me another error and still wont connect. Everything is set to what it should be. I have allowed sharing and streaming on my xbox. I have also tried soft resting my console with no luck. I deleeted the app
    on my phone and my laptop and reinstalled. I have tried signing in and out of my xbox and the app. I’ve gone all over the net to forums and videos and still cant find a solution. And xbox still hasnt called me back. This is honestly frustrating and a waste
    of time. All help will be much appriciated.

Cheers,

Isaac

Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) [​IMG]

Xbox App Can’t connect to console at the moment (0x80000005) [​IMG]

:)

IsaacAkhigbe, Apr 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 0x80000005

2. xbox one error code 80000005