Xbox App bugs/content

Discus and support Xbox App bugs/content in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xbox App isn't showing my messages. I only get a notification when a new msg shows and then I can see that msg chain but ONLY starting from the new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A Cruel Pun, Jun 7, 2021.

1. A Cruel Pun
    A Cruel Pun Guest

Xbox App bugs/content

Xbox App isn't showing my messages. I only get a notification when a new msg shows and then I can see that msg chain but ONLY starting from the new msg. If I read the msg it vanishes. Is this a feature or am I missing something?

Recently played used to be on but is gone now. Super annoying because I want to add people after a game when I'm away from the console.

Overall this app seems really really bad.

:)

A Cruel Pun, Jun 7, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Xbox App bugs/content

3. Qwertei Win User

Mix up in profiles

The system will only save it to one profile and there is no transfer between profiles for content.

As for the Youtube bug i'd uninstall the app clear the cache / power cycle the console and re-install it
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge

What bugs are you experiencing when downloading content from Microsoft Edge? What content are you attempting to download?

Be sure that you have any unused tabs closed. You may benefit from uninstalling/reinstalling the ME app.
  5. BUCMASTER Win User

Pros and Cons of being on the Xbox preview program.

JPep715,

When you say "bugs" do you mean bugs that affect the hardware and can render the Xbox One unplayable for a time or just bugs with a particular feature or app? Speaking of apps, do you get previews of new app being released as well?
  6. Legend Tom Win User

kinect on twitch app

I CAN CONFIRM THAT IT WORKSSS! Have to go into the Xbox Insider App -> insider content -> xbox update preview -> choose delta and apply. You should be accepted within 2 hours and you will get the next xbox update before its release which is around 650mb.
    This system update FIXES the kinect camera bug within the twitch app. It is now working perfectly for me. HALLELUJAH
Thema:

Xbox App bugs/content

1. Xbox App bugs/content - Similar Threads - App bugs content

2. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  3. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  4. Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services not installing. Whole xbox app bugging out.: So this has been persisting for over 2 days now. I recently downloaded Zombie army 4, then I restarted the game. Which lead to a whole domino effect of problems. I couldn't open the game back up...
  5. Downloading is bugged on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading is bugged on xbox app: I am trying to download a game and its bugged at %0. I cant stop nor cancel the download. Please help me. Thanks in advance. 088aec28-fc8c-4ab8-bdf5-05ba23c34468
  6. xbox app bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app bugs: Hello, Xbox app does all sort of weird stuff: - I use a different ssd to store games, I used to. Every time i restart pc the app changes installation folder from D: to C:, its a drag to remember...
  7. Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug? Microsoft store app sees wrong kind of console: Hi, I own an Xbox Series X, but the Store app is showing all X/S compatible games as incompatible with my device. Is this a console side issue, or a bug in the store itself?...
  8. [ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER!

in XBoX Accessibility
    [ANDROID APP BUG]ACCOUNT SUSPENDED BUG IS BACK! This needs to GO FOREVER!: We pay enough money for our MS Accounts with Gamepass Ultimate and other things, we don't need to be harassed if our accounts are in PERFECT STANDING, which mine is. This has happened TWICE this...
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead bug with Xbox Accessories App: Version RSXBOXDEV_FLIGHT\25204.1001.220916-1900 Xbox Series X Alpha Skip Ahead I started Deathloop and went to customize my controls like I always do via the Xbox Accessories app (elite series 2...
  10. XBox PC App - Bug - Duplicates in game library

in XboX Insiders
    XBox PC App - Bug - Duplicates in game library: Hello! I've purchased a few games from the Xbox app and Windows store. But the experience of browsing my games is very poor, as most games are shown as multiple entries and there doesn't seem to...