Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

Discus and support Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Farkas David01 Win User

Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out)

I am not exactly sure what the issue is with your console, but when it comes to sending messages I would highly recommend you to download the Xbox app on your smartphone and send messages from there. It is much more convenient plus the app offers you a
    lot of extras. It is available both on iOS and Android.
  3. sn2006gy Win User

SmartGlass not working with YouTube app

Seems a known issue, however it seems to work with the YouTube ios and android app. Hope they release a wp8 and windows 8 YouTube app here before long.
  4. Tormaz Win User

How do I get my messages to send

Hello!

How are you trying to send messages? Website, Xbox Console, Xbox App (Windows, iOS, Android)?
  5. Freaky Weasel Win User

i need help when i send message's on Xbox it says "send again" i do it and it still won't send

Hi there, Do you have the Xbox app on ios or android ?

If s try sending the message via the app and see if that helps you
  6. danielburrowes Win User

smartglass

You can get some of the features of SmartGlass now using the XBOX Companion app from the iOS App Store or on Windows Phone (I'm not sure if it is on Android yet). This app lets you send/receive XBOX messages, and control your XBOX from the app.
Thema:

Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's...

1. Xbox app, both for iOS and Android. Messages are not working for a long time now. What's... - Similar Threads - app both iOS

2. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  3. How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my Microsoft app and my Xbox they both keep closing out of me Everytime I keep...: My app kept on closing on my pc I try to delete and download it still closing the whole app it like not working at all On both of i 118d0d3f-9481-441d-992e-669426004572
  4. Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...

in XboX Insiders
    Error with Xbox app on PC. (Windows 10 64 BITS) (Tried: Reinstalling both Xbox live app and...: I need some help regarding the Xbox app on PC, everytime I try to open a game the following message appears "To enter Xbox, install this structure: Webview2 runtime", then an option appears which...
  5. I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....: My old gamertag shows but then below it is my new, changed one. I only want the current one to show. 32c59678-ab98-4076-87e4-66e041ea13ed
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Error code 0x87DD0033 when trying to sign in on both xbox one console and xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x87DD0033 when trying to sign in on both xbox one console and xbox app.: Other accounts can sign in no issue. I can also sign in with my account on Microsoft website. Wifi is good, xbox servers are running, changed my password, everything seems normal. What’s my issue?...
  8. If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Starfield in the PC App - will I both be able to play in via Game pass - but also...: Hi, just to make sure as I never used the XBox shop: I know that if I buy a Game like Starfield via the XBOX Shop rather than Steam I get it with play anywhere - including in the Gaming Pass...
  9. my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox app on both my phone keep getting stuck at the "Turn on your console and sign in...: ive turned my xbox off and on multiple times and it doesnt work. i tried it in the home screen and while a games lobby. submitted by /u/cosmicdomoto [link] [comments]
  10. Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.: Hello, I’m actually not sure if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. I think it could be a bug and I’m just the unlucky one ha. Both my console Series S and Xbox App (I have iPhone 12)...