Xbox app bonus points missing

Discus and support Xbox app bonus points missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Verna1127, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Verna1127
    Verna1127 Guest

This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the time to rewards ratio is beyond unproportional. The bonus points are completely gone too, the have 7 friends and subscriber to GPU are both missing. There is no bonus section at all anymore. The week prior, the app was not registering progress at all too , so that jewel quests would not unlock nor have delayed unlock like some have found, , p Is this a glitch or did they again mess up the app and rewards points ? I sent Microsoft a message over a week ago and have gotten no response too . I'm already missing over 1k points now due to this plus the searches not working online mobile and ruining my streaks plus achievement quests not unlocking. Nothing seems to work right Anymore in rewards on all devices.

:)

Verna1127, Mar 26, 2024
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Verna1127,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Xbox app bonus points. This could be a glitch or an issue with the app. We can try some available troubleshooting here on community. However, if the steps don't work, it would be the best to contact our dedicated Xbox Live support as they have a better view than us here on community. They can provide you further troubleshooting steps and escalate this case to our dedicated higher team if necessary.

1. Check for app updates
    Make sure that your Xbox app is up to date. You can check for updates in the app store.

2. Clear cache and data
    Clearing the cache and data of the Xbox app can help resolve issues. To do this, go to your device's settings, then to the app settings, find the Xbox app, and clear the cache and data.

3. Reinstall the app
    If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app.

if the steps above don't work, please contact our dedicated Xbox Live support immediately,

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns. I will be waiting for you and I would be more than glad to assist you further.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jaden Darmody Win User

Miss Microsoft Jewel game on Xbox phone app

Update: So I used it today and now the regular options for earning points is back, and I can play the jewel game again with the sign in bonus. No idea why it was removed for a bit, but hopefully that means whatever reason they were gone is sorted now. Annoying I missed out on a day of points because of it but whatever better not happen again, app is already finicky as it is.

Original comment:

Mine was fine but now the app has just been updated to remove the sign in bonus and Microsoft jewel

This is a pretty scummy way to remove easy ways to earn points for rewards redemption.

Playing a game on PC is a bit finicky and obtuse and earning an achievement gives a pitiful 3 points as a reward.

This is really awful as an update and I'll probably just uninstall the app if I can't get the jewel game bonus and sign in bonus at all anymore.

The only other rewards I see listed now are ones related to gamepass, which is a subscription.

So basically now we're expected to pay for the ability to earn points on this app?

What's the point, so stingy.
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

Dropzone Scoring

I think the missing points are the kill bonuses, such as headshot bonus, multi-kill, and other things that are not just regular kills.
  5. kalte Seele Win User

Lips

Actually me and a friend of my are nearly in every top 100 and it is simple to get this milions of points, never miss a note and you get hundreds of bonus points on everything
  6. Buick350X Win User

Well, Lets hear some fresh reviews of the game???

Do wish it would tell you more at the end about what earned you bonus points.

its flashes so quick I miss it .

got a 2100 bonus shot and wonder what I did; right?
Thema:

1. Xbox app bonus points missing - Similar Threads - app bonus points

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. Xbox mobile app bonus points

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox mobile app bonus points: Why are my rewards for points suddenly way lower for the past 2 weeks? The reward points I received have been consistent for about 6 months since I started using the Microsoft rewards program....
  8. Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App not giving bonus points for jewel game & play PC game: Is anyone else not get the bonus points for being an Xbox ultimate subscriber and having 7 + friends for the jewel game and play a PC game? I'm a Xbox ultimate subscriber and have 7 + friends...
  9. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  10. I didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Forza Horizon 3 bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message.: Hi, I purchased the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition at 2016/09/22. But I didn't receive my bonus car codes via Xbox UWP app message. It should give 2 of 4 cars randomly. [ 2016 Audi R8 V10...