Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

Discus and support Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RyanMcDevitt1, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of resetting and reinstalling. Help. Im locked out of all xbox games.

This is the windows store error when trying to reset it.

Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load [​IMG]

:)

RyanMcDevitt1, Jan 3, 2020
  2. RyanMcDevitt1 Win User

Restarted yes. I checked for windows update. I reset the windows store. I tried to sign out of any accounts. I tried reinstalling the windows store. I reinstalled the xbox apps. I tried repairing and resetting the apps. I just cant get the xbox console
    companion app to sign in, it gives me 0x405 and says Im not connected to the internet. The xbox beta app just loads the xbox symbol forever and doesnt do anything. I tried to just run a game without the app, Sea of Thieves gave me an error that my account
    wasnt active and wouldnt start.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Can you please let us know all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? Have you restarted the PC or checked to see if there are pending updates for the PC or apps that may be preventing them from starting?
  4. tinselgoblin Win User

xbox app wont let me sign in

thanks for the reply but its not letting me sign in on the Microsoft store, Xbox app and the companion app. when i press the sign in button on Microsoft store nothing happens and on the xbox app and companion app, i press sign in to xbox live and for a split second something try's to load but instantly closes itself. as i said I've tried repairing uninstalling but it still wont work.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox app for windows 10

Thema:

1. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load - Similar Threads - App beta Companion

2. Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox Series X to Windows PC (Console Companion APP, normal and beta): As per the Title, when trying to stream to a windows PC I keep getting told streaming is turned off on the xbox, however streaming to the android xbox app works fine. The Windows app can identify...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  4. I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the new Xbox Experience for the mobile companion app (beta). It got a lot of new...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  5. XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Console Companion App (legacy and Beta) Audio Delay: I'm trying to set up streaming to my Windows 10 PC using the console companion app. Both the console and my PC are connected to a gigabit network switch with cables so no wifi is involved. The...
  6. Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app and console companion party problems: Ok so on the console companion I can connect to a party and make a party and everything is fine but about 5 seconds in I cant hear or talk to my friends. On the Xbox (Beta) app I can make a party...
  7. When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?

in XboX Insiders
    When will Xbox PC beta app support more functions like the console companion app did?: So the console companion app was decommissioned now - mine is a useless flash to desktop app now. But we did not see the beloved functions of the app be migrated or redesigned in the Xbox PC beta...
  8. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  9. Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App and Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 not working on PC: First I was using the Xbox beta app but then it stopped showing my friends and everything i tried wouldn't fix it so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but now it always freezes right before...
  10. Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to login to microsoft store app, xbox companion or beta app.: I purchased the xbox game pass through the microsoft store on browser, I go to download Gears 5 and it automatically launches the microsoft store app and proceeds to let me download the game. I...