Xbox App Avatar

Discus and support Xbox App Avatar in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, for the last few months i have been unable to upload a new picture on my xbox app or computer app. I understand the complications of this due to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah86MU, May 13, 2020.

1. Sarah86MU
    Sarah86MU Guest

Xbox App Avatar

Hi,

for the last few months i have been unable to upload a new picture on my xbox app or computer app. I understand the complications of this due to the pandemic but was hoping by now i would be able to change my photo. Has this been resolved or is it still
    an on going issue? I tried again today to change my pic and constantly keep getting an error msg, try again later.

:)

Sarah86MU, May 13, 2020
  2. Loot Wizard Win User

How to change Xbox original avatar

There is an ‘Xbox Original Avatars’ app and a ‘Xbox Avatar Editor’ app

if you want to keep your 360 Avatar as is you can download the original avatars app and customize through there and then vis versa with the Xbox one version if you would like an updated/new look for your Avatar. Both can be found througu the microsoft store
    for free or through games and apps search bar.

Goodluck!
  3. Smwutches Win User

How to download Current Xbox360 Gamerpic on PC

That app does have the 360 avatars. That would be the only way. Keep in mind there are 2 apps. One is just the Avatar Editor which does not have the 360 avatars. The Xbox Original Avatars app does have them.
  4. Shirobon_ Win User

How to change Xbox original avatar

There are two differents apps - one for the old avatars, one for the new avatars.

You will have to install and use the old app, "Xbox Original Avatars".
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

xbox avatar update

Same ones.

There are different animations and items.

Avatars – You can now download and launch the Avatars app from within the Xbox app. After the app is installed, select Customize > Customize your avatar to launch the Avatars app and edit, dress up, and buy new items for your avatar.

People still care about this?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
Thema:

Xbox App Avatar

1. Xbox App Avatar - Similar Threads - App Avatar

2. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...
  3. Problems with Avatar app and One Drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Avatar app and One Drive: The One Drive app has been removed and it's not on the Xbox appstore. With that said, when I try to save a picture from my avatar, the avatar app crashes since it only can save to One Drive or...
  4. Xbox avatar app will not load

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox avatar app will not load: I can’t get the avatar app to load on my Xbox one, I have uninstalled, reset my Xbox, power cycled you name it I’ve tried it but it still won’t load any help would be appreciated...
  5. Request Feature Xbox Avatar App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request Feature Xbox Avatar App: It would be great if we could create videos from the app similar to the photo booth with or without backgrounds. The videos could then be saved to the OneDrive....
  6. Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?: Hi, I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems from the xbox site....
  7. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.: In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop...
  8. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10: [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0 (insiders only)...
  9. Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar App has major lag issues and is not allowing an in app purchase (I am able to...: The Xbox Avatar App [Newer one] is having major lag issues. I use a Keyboard to type. When using the in app search function, the letters will not type until several seconds later. I am also not...
  10. Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load xbox avatar app from console: I can't enter my xbox avatar editor both from console or pc. I have the last updates on pc (windows 10), tried different browsers as well for access. I can do all in my account but not this. I...